Caster stats for Avatar Light

Use this forum for general discussions

Caster stats for Avatar Light

Postby Vegetable » Sun May 24, 2020 10:12 am

Hi guys, with all the recent discussion to improve/balance classes and eq, can we also talk about avatar light?

Currently, the stats available for avatar light mainly benefit melee classes (ac/dam/etc). With more players rolling for caster class now, it would be a good idea to have a look at this right now. Looking at the available stats, I can only see the avatar light as a regen gear for caster right now, unless they are going with some hybrid melee damage + spell build. Having that cool avatar light and using it only for regen, in my opinion, is such a big waste.

I suggest adding some caster oriented stats (spell save/heal bonus/spell bonus/UC? :P/some cool procs to replenish a small amount of mana Or hp?/etc).

We should probably also remove stats like str/dex/int/etc from the light as ppl will generally get them from avatar shop instead of wasting 1 slot on their avatar light. Max stats may be more appropriate.

Let me know what you guys think.

Cheers,
The Vegetable Union
Vegetable

Re: Caster stats for Avatar Light

Postby *Breeze* » Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:57 pm

Make a comprehensive proposal and I will consider it and discuss with the immts.

Final decision is between Neptune and I.

Current avatar light code is 99% mine. Rewrote it awhile back...

If you have an idea for a difficult quest to allow you to recycle your avatar light send it to me personally via email.
*Breeze*

Return to General Chat (Registered)