Information on EQ needed

Post all new eq you find here, and the eq tracking players will make sure it gets added to the eq list.

Information on EQ needed

Postby blackmore » Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:06 am

The list is still behind, but it's getting there. Most of what I'm missing now, I don't have information on. I've gotta get the Draconian Lair forge in (if I have the details of it), and the moria information that I have, but I'm missing a lot. If you have details on anything that isn't on the list, please send it to me, submit it to the list, or post here. I'll get to it eventually.

Here is a list of eq I'm aware exists, but I don't have stats on it - and the information I do have. I apologize to any immorts if this eq is in a disconnected area. Much of it was located on the eq crashes.
Researcher's Topknot (island)
Bloody Pitchfork (I expect that this was a restring or quest)
Regal Garnet Tiara
Bloody Gauntlets
Radiant Ring
Bloody Stake
Magical Knife
Necklace of Teeth (ogres)
White Marble Bracers (these were on valk if I remember right, not sure if they still exist)
Black Orcskin Boots (SS)
Scarlet Cloak of Alacrity
Mithril Clasp
Wooden Mallet
String of Adamantine Claws
Shifting Armor of Flesh (Beholder Den)
Chemical Stained Lab Coat
Strip of Lethery Sinew (I should know what this one is but forget)
Circle of Being
Shofar - bard instrument (canaa)

If you know details on any of the above, please let me know.

In addition, at least 2 areas - river of blood and ogres - were never really cycled for eq.

If I could at least eliminate a few things from this list, I would appreciate it. I'll work on finding more of it once tali gets another dozen levels or so, but he's too close to a massive power surge to spend all night singing instead of killing.
blackmore
Triple 40 Poster

Postby blackmore » Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:45 am

One thing I really need to add...
HUGE thanks to Shyla for submitting a large portion of the new manuals and elite quest equipment, and for everyone else who's been adding stuff. I could never get the list caught up without the help.
blackmore
Triple 40 Poster

Black Orcskin Boots

Postby Avatar » Thu Oct 28, 2004 4:39 pm

I believe I have a set of these. I'm not sure what they popped on, but I'll post the ID soon as I get home.

Charles
Triple 40 Poster

Postby Prog » Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:01 am

Bloody Gauntlets is restringed eq
Prog

Return to New Eq Pops and Stats