Swirling Ball of Fire

Post all new eq you find here, and the eq tracking players will make sure it gets added to the eq list.

Swirling Ball of Fire

Postby 12345 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:48 pm

I'm pretty sure the restricts on swirling ball of fire have changed. I don't know them off the top of my head, but after the last quest we ID'd the one we popped and it was [AND] warrior restricted.

Anyone have one lying around they can ID?
Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid -KMFDM

Postby Weasel » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:54 pm

yup I have an old one vaulted..:

You feel informed:
Object 'ball swirling fire', Item type: LIGHT
Item is: GLOW MAGIC
Weight: 2, Value: 295000, Worn in: TAKE HOLD
Can affect you as:
Affects: INT by 1
Affects: REGEN_MANA by 2
Only those who are at least experienced magic users or supreme clerics, or
supreme druids, or experienced necromancers may use this item.
Weasel
Hall of Fame Avatar Poster

Postby blackmore » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:44 pm

Sometime in the past week, I went through all of my vaults, ID'd all of the equipment in them, and updated those restricts. I also went through all of Tali's EQ on him and updated that. I have a few other characters carrying EQ around, and I'll get to that too, I just haven't had a chance yet.

I say this because swirling ball of fire was most likely in my vaults somewhere, at least I had one at one time. I'm guessing I still have it and it's vaulted.
blackmore
Triple 40 Poster

Postby Weasel » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:55 pm

Yeah sorry, I should've clarified - the one I ID'ed above was popped a long time ago (despite having the new classes on it, I thought I had it since before the new classes were introduced.. ). Apparently the more recent one has different restricts, so whoever scored that one in the quest recently that 12345 mentioned needs to check the stats and post them here. I just posted the above to confirm the old ball stats..
Weasel
Hall of Fame Avatar Poster

Postby 12345 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:52 pm

The reason I asked was because we popped one during the Tarrasque king quest. Somehow we ended up with the ball and couldn't use it. I could have sworn that it had restricts of [AND] Wa on it... either way, we ended up not using it. With the restricts you listed though, we should have been able to use it without a problem.

Now I'm wishing I had a log of that so I could look it up.

Oh well.
Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid -KMFDM

Return to New Eq Pops and Stats