EQ List getting updates this weekend

Post all new eq you find here, and the eq tracking players will make sure it gets added to the eq list.

EQ List getting updates this weekend

Postby blackmore » Thu May 27, 2004 3:50 pm

It's been a LONG time since I've added stuff manually to the eqlist, I've only approved things that others have added. However, I'm sort of at a point right now where I'm not insanely behind at work, and with the holiday weekend, I'm going to work on getting the list as updated as possible. I know there's an insane amount of forges that are missing, plus their cps, and also some of the new regular eq too. Also, most of the quest shop eq is missing, and about half of the prime class autos, and the other autos that give eq. I have a good number of the forges logged, and probably most of the eq, but not much else.

If anybody knows of anything that needs added, please let me know. I'll have to look how far back the forges are missing, but I know it's missing Moria, Gossa, and possibly even before then.

I don't expect to be able to get the list completely updated, but I want to get it as good as possible. If you have information that needs to go in there, now's the time to give it to me.
blackmore
Triple 40 Poster

Return to New Eq Pops and Stats