shifted druids with undead followers

Use this forum for general discussions

shifted druids with undead followers

Postby kjartan » Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:26 am

Incor, shifted druids will no longer be able to order followers except for treants. Followers that act automatically (pit fiends, eudaemons, etc.) will still act as they did.
kjartan
Creator

Postby Zam » Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:15 am

hrm what can i say ... well done , time to balance the game :)
get ready for all that whining kids , Kj
Zam
40 Prime Poster

Postby *Splork* » Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:06 am

While we are on this...

Jujus were reduced yet again-hopefully this will be the last reduction for them.

UC eq was lowered a tad which should in turn lower the power of most all necro followers. UC eq wont be touched again.

On the bright side, order failure % was lowered.

Enjoy,
Splork
*Splork*
Site Admin

Welp

Postby Avatar » Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:12 am

Maybe druids will get better nature's followers soon.

*fingers crossed*
Triple 40 Poster

Postby Rynquald » Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:45 pm

Nice updates, it makes sence that if you can't even control yourself enough while shifted to protect or rescue someone that you can't order your mini army to kill things.

*aggrees with Avatar* That would be nice, and the help file kind of implys that there should be diferent things at diferent levels, allthough making them too big would undo the affect of the thing with ordering undeads :)
Rynquald
Triple 40 Poster

Postby Medios » Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:00 pm

I dont see many ppl shifting anymore unless they absolutely have to.
Fight the Good Fight!

~[DoW]~
Medios

Postby Pine » Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:34 pm

So the necro/druid incapatability actually makes sense on many levels. The whole nature vs. decay thing and such. It would be nice if druids could use all supplicants, but its great that they can at least use eudaemons and such. I agree with Medios though; shifting is becoming less and less useful.

The point of being a druid prime is to shift, and the point of playing sloth is to be a multi-class character. It would be great if those two goals could be intertwined a bit more. Currently a druids classo doesn't matter a whole lot for shifting. A prime shape dependent on classo would be great. It doesn't have to be overpowered, just unique and different from the normal hack/breather weapon genre.

I'm all for having classes be equal, but next time druids are deemed too powerful, I suggest beefing up the other classes as opposed to weakening druid. :wink:
Pine

Return to General Chat (Registered)