Need 2 others for Mansion on AH

Use this forum for general discussions

Need 2 others for Mansion on AH

Postby auri » Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:44 am

Hi,

I am interested in getting a mansion on AH and need two other interested peeps to go in on it. Cost is roughly 16m per person (3 x 15m + 3 x 1m for keys).

The mansion has four rooms. We would enter the main room from the front locked (southern) mansion door with a key.

This main room is a common/shared "regen" room which is outdoors and comes with 2 ma rgen bonus to start (we can upgrade it to max regen in the future). It offers a perfectly safe place to regen away from pthieves, is non-gateable and again offers bonus regen.

Off the main room (north , east and west) would be 3 rooms each with a vault in them. Each room has their own lock and key, so this offers even greater security within the mansion. So each of use would get one of these rooms with a vault for storing 20 items of ours.

This is only 6m more than a 10m vault dwelling, but offers room regen bonus and more security to vault. The room regen bonus is a big deal to me so this is why I really want to share a mansion. Deimos told me a mansion can be upgraded to max mana/hp/moves regen. I would like the other two that are interested to also be interested in upgrading the mansion over time to max mana regen at least. Splitting the upgrade cost 3 ways makes this affordable.

Please let me know if you are interested. Only credible players w/ good sloth history will be considered.

Thanks,
Auriana
auri

Postby Gnu » Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:43 am

interesting idea... hm... of not that "players w/ good sloth history will be considered. " ... not for me :(
Gnu
40 Prime Poster

Sounds good

Postby Avatar » Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:05 pm

Actually, I'll sign up for this. I don't have vault space on AH yet, and I have some coins. Sounds like a good idea.

Charles
(aife, plato, avatar, etc.)
Triple 40 Poster

Aife and I looking for 1 more for AH Mansion

Postby auri » Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:08 pm

Hi again,

Ok both Aife and I are looking for one more for AH Mansion. Please let us know! Only 16m each! (read first message in this thread for details).

Thanks,
Auri
auri

Postby 13 » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:25 am

Hey Aife, why don't ya go in with your clan-mates on an AH Mansion, since that's what were doing anyway?
The perfect blend of poetry and meanness..
Hall of Fame Avatar Poster

AH vaults

Postby Avatar » Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:46 pm

Hmm, I suppose I should consider both. I hadn't heard we (klan) were considering anything like this. I'm PM you here or chat with you both tonight.

Charles
Triple 40 Poster

Postby Caribdis7 » Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:26 am

I'm interested in going in on this venture. Let me know!

Caribdis
Caribdis7

Return to General Chat (Registered)