Clan Wars

Use this forum for general discussions

Clan Wars

Postby Medios » Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:15 pm

I was told that the chaos clan wants to take Fyrstenheart under their wing. By doing this they plan to start a war with DoW. Remember DoW stands for The Dogs of War. We openly accept this generous offer. If anyone forgets what Fyrst has done to us lets revamp.

1. Webbed and slept a newbie for apparent auction misunderstanding.
2. Snaked Taliesins mob, then webbed and slept him for claiming something he had been killing for hours.
3 Put a nightmare on Daedalus for an hour.
4 Generally trash talked everyone on gossip including Ezekiel (who i hold the utmost respect for).
5. Called Splork a liar.

Our clan and others have pkd Fyrstenheart several times for these actions. He refuses to apologize for anything and apparently plans to drag poor chaos into the mix. I dont know exactly what the point of this would be, but I am telling everyone to either choose sides or stay the hell out of our way. My clan will not condone Fyrstenhearts actions and will not allow bullying, mistreatment, or shit talking to any players on this mud. I genuinely feel sorry for any chaos members who unintentionally get involved. Your clan is pathetic. If anyone disagrees we can take it up in the arena or ebony tower. When you get done scrubbin tubs and taking out trash you need to rethink your position on this. We will triumph.

Fight the good fight.
Mike
Medios

Postby 13 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:41 pm

I think it would be cool to see some sort of immortal-approved clan vs. clan activity. Something that both parties had to agree to participate in, probably witrhout corpse-looting. Hrmm..

http://www.itaweb.it/ryan/sradler/dfa.jpg
The perfect blend of poetry and meanness..
Hall of Fame Avatar Poster

Postby kjartan » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:51 pm

That could happen... I am about to take off for a week, though, so probably not til I get back unless someone else feels like doing a bunch of coding.
kjartan
Creator

Postby Leaf » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:06 pm

"My dad can beat up your dad!"

HAHAHAHA

Best Regards,

Sir William
Leaf

Postby blackmore » Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:31 pm

I typed up an exhaustive explanation of what happened between me and Fyrst, because Mike's description wasn't quite right, and I didn't want to hear more bitching about how he's being treated, but it doesn't seem necessary any more, so I'll give the short version.

We both needed spellbooks from Lan Tsai, but different ones - he needed master strike and I needed cleanse and talshan's. While he was still down (while I was cycling), Fyrst claimed the next one was his because he had a spirit watcher at Lan and I'd left (nevermind I came back 15 min before repop). We got into a bit of an argument, but nothing serious happened. The next day, while I was afk working, he logged on and sent a nightmare after me (this was after he'd sent nightmares after daedalus and mustang). This was when several 5x40s decided they'd had enough and all hell broke loose. All Fyrst had to say was "I didn't know you were still here. Can I have the master strike if it loads?", and none of this would have happened.
blackmore
Triple 40 Poster

Postby 12345 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:21 am

[quote="Leaf":1vw36g7y]"My dad can beat up your dad!"[/quote:1vw36g7y]

Hell... Fyr gave himself the beating of a lifetime. If he'd kept it up a little longer, he might have gotten himself back on Valk. At least there he'd fit in.
Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid -KMFDM

Postby Blastard » Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:52 am

I prefer the ebony tower...cause I'm ALL about chaos, BOI...pathetic eh? your upstart clan has been around for what ...5 days..dont know why yer draggin my clan into this..but I'll ****** skewl you REAL GOOD...

Aa is a friend of mine, so I didn't get involved until now, hell he even came to me askin for ideas on what to call yer 'clan'...but yer really startin t' PISS ME OFF....fyrsten isn't a member of my clan, but anyone who stirs up mayhem like this gets 2 thumbs up-- he screwed up, he got what he had comin and then some, but dont EVEN try to blame my clan for anything it didn't do

Blastard

<THE Avatar of Chaos in THIS world>
Blastard

Postby Gnu » Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:47 am

Well... make another few steps on the way to PK MUD and some more players will leave. As for Fyrst's acts... After a person gets some strong reasons to not make shitty things it should have a chance to improve itself. Well.. severel pkills is a strong reason.

I remember the time when I was not pkilled for charming Mithrandir, he gave me a chance and that teached me not to charm players. As for Fyrst... I do not think he is a badguy. 2 days ago he offered me help with cycling one mob and I want to thank him for that offer. The time will show. Caln of Quasdopils takes Splork's side :)
Gnu
40 Prime Poster

Postby 13 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:02 am

This is a lie Blastard. I never asked you about naming any clan. Mike and I have been the DoW for over 5 years now, starting in Asheron's Call. I'm not sure how raw you think you are, but if we're goin' to war, you better go pop some regen gear homey. I heard you wanted to battle, so I told Mike, this is what happened. As far as war goes, I don't give a damn either way really.

Medios
Shival
Blastem
Nab
Aife
Daedalus
Mosaix
Janaera
Eagle
Monty
Hake

VS ?

Blastard
Firebrand
Fulgore
Aylith
Talo
Cynix
Ertai
Last edited by 13 on Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby 12345 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:59 am

[quote="13":vq3hndqx]I think it would be cool to see some sort of immortal-approved clan vs. clan activity. Something that both parties had to agree to participate in, probably witrhout corpse-looting. Hrmm..[/quote:vq3hndqx]

What ever happened to Chaos Nights? That was pretty basic, separate site, no real game penalties, global PK. Seems easy enough to do if the imms wanted to assist, no additional code needed.

Postby Alberich » Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:23 am

Clan wars would be loads and loads of fun, Sapphire Circle will cheerfully participate, although there will definantly need to be some sort of guidlines regarding corpse looting (perhaps paying ransom for corpses?).
Don't be stupid - we have politicians for that

Alberich

Postby Argeos » Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:59 am

[quote="Alberich":mtmzuk4u]Clan wars would be loads and loads of fun, Sapphire Circle will cheerfully participate, although there will definantly need to be some sort of guidlines regarding corpse looting (perhaps paying ransom for corpses?).[/quote:mtmzuk4u]

Some have been talking about arena/towers.

What about a new island with some appropriate areas dedicated to Clan wars where PK would be permitted ?

Argeos
Argeos

Postby 13 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:24 am

In 1999/2000 I started working with Jake and a couple others to develop a PK continent. Jahnesta was to be the hometown and quite a bit of progress
was made iirc, but I moved to Asheron's Call for some real PVP for about
4 years and the ball got dropped. I still think it would be a great Idea.

Postby 12345 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:51 am

It would take almost 3 seconds to build a PK continent. There's a lot of areas that are rarely looked at that could easily be relocated to a PK continent. Kendermore, Centaurs, Lycanthropia and CoP come to mind fairly quickly.. the arena and tower obviously as well. If there were some bonus to fighting there it might make some underused areas more attractive... ie. no grouping allowed, but xp is doubled. Or whatever.

PK and Clan Wars

Postby brand » Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:59 pm

WTF!

slow down a little bit here all you high rollers. PK on sloth? that is the worst idea i have heard this year. clan wars on sloth? that is the second worst idea i've heard this year. we're lucky enough if we can get people together to have tournament every year, let alone a good chaos night (if that still happens at all) as far as killing the noobs lately well, i did all they did and worse. unlike them i had a few clan members to help watch my back, so i survived and ended up with a good character. all the trash talking aside this thread is great place for noobs to get some clan names and go try to join up. don't go it solo (that's for old wandering avatars) and don't write checks your body can't cash. and don't ask Tiamat about quests, she has none. :twisted: :!:

postscript: still no sharks caught on fly and tackle. none ever...
brand
Triple 40 Poster

Next

Return to General Chat (Registered)