About Saraen

Use this forum for general discussions

Postby DarkShaman » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:24 am

Im not asking you not to care. There you go again with false accusations, i havent been lying about it and i havent been stealing except for the one corpse loot back in VK when i first started... and what none of you realize is that there were plenty of other people doing crooked shit way back when i first started, i dont remember who but there were these newbs on VK that pretty much abused me and took all my stuff for pstealing as a ferret, again i had no clue of the rule at that time but i know it was really screwed up... How can you have a thief class with a steal skill and then outlaw the very idea??? Either the rules need to be revised or steal needs to be removed all together.

Please read the rules carefully, and abide by them at all times.

1) No Multiplaying.

2) No Player Looting.

3) No Player Killing.

4) No Robotting.

5) No Smuggling of "TEMP" equipment.

And by the way read rule 3. You know how many times ive been p-killed with no justice from the IMMs... And where does it say anywhere that autolooting isnt allowed.
<( ' )> D$
DarkShaman

Postby 12345 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:48 am

There's that karma thing again... Let me be more blunt.

[quote="DarkShaman":1x14tjac]i dont remember who but there were these newbs on VK that pretty much abused me and took all my stuff for pstealing as a ferret, again i had no clue of the rule at that time but [b:1x14tjac]i know it was really screwed up...[/b:1x14tjac][/quote:1x14tjac]

You are dishonorable. You cannot be trusted. You plead ignorance to the rules. You try to continue your dishonorable and untrustworthy activities behind the guise of 'technically' following the rules. You whine when you are forced to deal with the consequences of your actions. You have displayed only token remorse for your actions at best. (Arguing that you 'technically' apologized doesn't detract from your numerous claims that you 'technically' didn't do anything wrong).

It seems to me that you are unable to deal with the tactics that you use yourself. Refer to my previous post.... Deal with it.
Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid -KMFDM

Postby blackmore » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:52 am

You're brain is so screwed up, it's not even worth trying to debate the point. It's pretty damn funny to read though. I'm just trying to relate it to RL, and it gets even funnier.

You're honor, I smoked crack and shot heroin, but I NEVER took ecstasy, and it pisses me off that you would even suggest I did!

I know I punched him in the face and kicked him in the gut, but you're really starting to piss me off when you accuse me of kicking him in the nuts.

I only charged the mound! I don't see why the other 24 players on the team came after me!
blackmore
Triple 40 Poster

OXOXOXO..... NOT!!

Postby DarkShaman » Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:39 pm

WELL YOU WIN IM TIRED OF THIS SO READ MY NEXT POST AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK....
<( ' )> D$
DarkShaman

Annoyed

Postby Avatar » Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:18 pm

You're reasoning is so far below normal that I doubt you're an adult.

The first point I'd like to make is that you say only the three people you directly abused should be the ones angry at you. I'd like to correct that by saying that everyone in Gnu's group has a right to be pissed. We had all helped to kill that mob for one member of the group. I was present for that one, and I was probably more angry than Gnu was. I wasn't there for the Firebrand group, but I'm sure it was similar and everyone in the group has a valid reason for disliking you.

Secondly, the rules are guidelines from the immortals here. Most conflict not covered by the rules are generally left for mortals to solve among themselves. The rules are guidelines, and especially the player killing rule is sometimes set aside if the actions are justified. I certainly feel that a death and recovering the EQ was justified. If it were up to me we would have taken the rest of your items as well and sold them to split coins among Gnu's group, but nicer people were involved as well.
Triple 40 Poster

Postby 13 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:43 am

Oh this cat actually stole a pop from groups he was in ?
In this case I think I can go into Super-Swine mode.
The perfect blend of poetry and meanness..
Hall of Fame Avatar Poster

Postby 12345 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:49 am

Smirk... Do a search on the forums for Saraen and you'll find most of the stuff he's talking about. Including a log of him killing a level 10 mage on Valk with a treant, Autolycos shocking after Firebrand was recalled while the group was killing Orcus, and Gnu's group popping sleeves from the earth elemental just to have Saraen keep them, leave the group and rent. It's safe to say a few folks are pissed off.

Valk:
http://slothmud.org/index.php?name=PNph ... araen#6581

Firebrand/Auto:
http://slothmud.org/index.php?name=PNph ... araen#7193

Gnu's group:
http://slothmud.org/index.php?name=PNph ... araen#7754
Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid -KMFDM

Postby 13 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:00 pm

Saraen is dead!
Saraen is dead!
Saraen is dead!

looted and pushed to safe zones
spellbooks are all at SS auctioneer

enjoy!
The perfect blend of poetry and meanness..
Hall of Fame Avatar Poster

Previous

Return to General Chat (Registered)