About Saraen

Use this forum for general discussions

About Saraen

Postby DarkShaman » Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:42 pm

:evil: yeah....

Hello. I wanna start of by clearing my name a bit... GUESS WHO :twisted: Ok first of ill apologize for being an a$$ on many occasions. I think apologies go out to Firebrand most of all, im sorry Fire..
And Gnu, yeah, i'm sorry man.... and who else ahh yes Autolycos, sorry dude...
Now about the clearing my name part. I am very aware that i have been reckless and inconsiderate in my treatment of other players ie: those named above, but people really really need to get there stories straight... I think that i will write a list of my MUD offenses in
order, and the punishments i received therein...

[size=150:filjirrj][b:filjirrj].[/b:filjirrj][/size:filjirrj] 1: My very first offense was, as i recall P-Looting a corpse in Valkyre. A blatent violantion of Rule 2 in help rules... note: i wasnt aware of this at the time.

P 1: I was judged by Judge, pled guilty, and was found guilty. Received loss or 4 levels i believe, had to return the spellbook that i looted and coins in accordance.

[size=150:filjirrj][b:filjirrj].[/b:filjirrj][/size:filjirrj] 2: Autolooting from a corpse in a group on either BH or SS with Firebrand.

P 2: I wasnt found guilty of any of the rules in help rules, but apparently it was a moral offense, needless to say the IMMs stayed out of it and the citizens rip me a new one.... on to 3..

[size=150:filjirrj][b:filjirrj].[/b:filjirrj][/size:filjirrj] 3: Autolooting from Gnu... I admit i was really being an a$$ that day, but im only human... and you guys really piss me off :wink: ... just kidding.

P 3: WELL just read P 2 :shock:

[size=150:filjirrj][b:filjirrj].[/b:filjirrj][/size:filjirrj] 4: Im no sure what happened with autolycos but im sure hes probably right...

P 4: read P 3 again

So, whats my point you're wondering well im constantly being accused of things that i really havent done like, pkilling, auction robbing, and other gossip... All im asking is for you guys to read this make your desicions and stick to the actually events that occured. Like i said im sorry for being an a$$ and i hope you can uderstand this a bit.... Please fell free to post addons or send me e-mails if you want more detailed info.... LATERS :arrow:
<( ' )> D$
DarkShaman

Postby 13 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:52 pm

The perfect blend of poetry and meanness..
Hall of Fame Avatar Poster

Postby Slipknot » Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:39 pm

[img:30isbwlr]http://forumspam.articblue.nl/user_related/stfu/images/0417.jpg[/img:30isbwlr]

I think it's more classy when Yoda says.
Slipknot

Postby Krok » Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:04 am

Hrm, Saraen, do you really think that's an excuse? I guess noone will forget that, esp. after silly words about "you just pissed me off, that's why I did that". Amen.
From Russia with love.
Krok
Triple 40 Poster

Re: About Saraen

Postby 12345 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 9:04 am

[quote="DarkShaman":21b7srpd]2: Autolooting from a corpse in a group on either BH or SS with Firebrand.

P 2: I wasnt found guilty of any of the rules in help rules, but apparently it was a moral offense, needless to say the IMMs stayed out of it and the citizens rip me a new one.... on to 3..

3: Autolooting from Gnu... I admit i was really being an a$$ that day, but im only human... and you guys really piss me off :wink: ... just kidding.

P 3: WELL just read P 2 :shock:[/quote:21b7srpd]

This is why I can do just as well without you in my groups. Players made it well known that they weren't happy with your actions the first time and you did it again just because you felt like being an ass that day. I don't feel like having you in my group the next time you feel like being an ass. Since I have a choice... you'll never have the opportunity.

If Saraen ends up permasolo or unusable, that seems like a suitable punishment to me. 4 levels obviously didn't get the point across... let's see what all Saraen's current levels can do.
Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid -KMFDM

Postby Pine » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:09 am

How feasible would a group looting command be that overrides individual autoloot commands?

Example:

>gloot player1
Player1 looting is off
>gloot player
Player1 looting is on (but still only loots if own autolooter is on)
>gloot all
Group members cannot loot
>gloot all
Goes back to individual autolooting settings
Pine

re: Pine

Postby DarkShaman » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:34 am

Is that an accusation or a suggestion..... Anytime i autolooted i had autoloot on... Why would I waste time adding advanced triggers that just essential turn autoloot back on..... I can see it now ~Yes my puppets, fall into my trap.... you think i have turned off autoloot but i really havent, For i have advanced triggers that autoloot ANYWAY..... AH HA HA HA HA HA HAAAA!!!! .... I mean really
<( ' )> D$
DarkShaman

Postby Pine » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:39 am

Go away. Saraen is already not welcome in groups, so why would this comment be directed towards you.
Pine

re: Krok

Postby DarkShaman » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:43 am

[quote="Krok":3tpzyi00]Hrm, Saraen, do you really think that's an excuse? I guess noone will forget that, esp. after silly words about "you just pissed me off, that's why I did that". Amen.[/quote:3tpzyi00]

First off what i said was, "3: Autolooting from Gnu... I admit i was really being an a$$ that day, but im only human... and you guys really piss me off ... just kidding."

And yeah i admit that wasnt thought out, but what i meant by it, was that random people, that had nothing to do with the situation at the time butting in and spreading false rumors pissed me off....

The whole Mud hating me when there are only 3 people that should be angry, is why you piss me off... ie: no more butting in with witty retorts in auction, jumping in my conversations with lies and BS gossip,
and no more starting fights for no reason.... :idea:
Last edited by DarkShaman on Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
<( ' )> D$
DarkShaman

re: Pine..... again

Postby DarkShaman » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:46 am

[quote="Pine":2s1t5z46]Go away. Saraen is already not welcome in groups, so why would this comment be directed towards you.[/quote:2s1t5z46]

*clears throat*
.....................umm. How about because this is my post and you replied to the subject on...... uh i dont know....... ME???
<( ' )> D$
DarkShaman

Postby 12345 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:49 am

By your logic, if you rob my neighbor, I shouldn't be concerned about you robbing me. You seem to think this is between you and those people, and it's not. You demonstrated in more than one group that you cannot be trusted. Hense, we do not trust you... simple.

re: pine pine pine

Postby DarkShaman » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:50 am

[quote="13":3mulffa5]
http://www.jordansplace.net/homepage/shutup.jpg[/quote:3mulffa5]

Sorry to steal your pic Thirteen, but i think it best expressed my point here... :twisted:

And why the hell not this goes out to you to 13
<( ' )> D$
DarkShaman

re: 12345

Postby DarkShaman » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:56 am

[quote="12345":2owuu8i7]By your logic, if you rob my neighbor, I shouldn't be concerned about you robbing me. You seem to think this is between you and those people, and it's not. You demonstrated in more than one group that you cannot be trusted. Hense, we do not trust you... simple.[/quote:2owuu8i7]

Yes i do understand that but again that isnt my point. Like i said its the lies that annoy me not what i did.... and that pic was for Pine :FYI:
<( ' )> D$
DarkShaman

Postby 12345 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:06 am

I think that's called karma. If you lie, cheat and steal to get ahead, you can expect people to lie, cheat and steal back. The fact this pisses you off seems rather ironic considering you're basically asking us not to care. Where I'm from, turnabout is fair play. Deal with it.

Postby Alberich » Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:09 am

"I was a dick"
"You called me on it, which pissed me off, so I was a bigger dick"
"It's all good now though, right"?

you're out of your mind.
Don't be stupid - we have politicians for that

Alberich

Next

Return to General Chat (Registered)