Hello all. I'm back, somewhat.

Use this forum for general discussions

Hello all. I'm back, somewhat.

Postby Morkeleb » Sun Jul 24, 2005 11:17 am

I can't say I can devote as much time to the mud as I used to, but I'm definitely back on at least a two days in a row, weekly basis. It's really weird coming onto the mud and only recognizing one or two characters, but even weirder to logon Minx or Freaka and realize that I would be scary dangerous in a group because I don't have any of my scripts and too much eq to sort out, so I won't be grouping for awhile, probably, just so you know why I'm not being so social. Also, we're waiting for our son to start pre-k this year and then Dawn should be coming back to 'days' for her work hours and you might be seeing both of us from time to time. As we said four years ago, or so, he was going to occupy most of our time until he was five and in school, but we didn't know about pre-k then. It's good to be back, although not having animate dead as a cleric was a bit weird, but I'll get used to it. ;)

Morkeleb aka Randy
To all my friends, I missed you a lot!
[b][color=red]Rules to Live by:[/color][/b]
0) Always carry a recall!
1) Never summon anything bigger than your head
2) Don't sweat the small stuff. Gnomes for example.
3) A Rod of Silence means never having to say you're sorry.
Morkeleb

Postby Weasel » Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:32 pm

WB :)

..that's welcome back, not water breath btw :shock:
Weasel
Hall of Fame Avatar Poster

Postby Autolycos » Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:39 pm

hey Randy, great to see you back. Its always amazing to see who crawls out of the woodwork after a few years, you beat me, i was only able to stay away for a little over 2 years :twisted:

welcome back man!
Autolycos
Hall of Fame Avatar Poster

Return to General Chat (Registered)