Druid 2X40 questions

Use this forum for general discussions

Druid 2X40 questions

Postby Pine » Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:47 am

My ectasy at finally reaching 2X40 druid turned to chagrin over the fact that my naga is worse than my wurm. Am I doing something wrong here? Any druids have tips on how better to use naga? As far as I can tell the naga doesn't hit as hard as the wurm and the improved AC is only significant against weaker mobs. I am having to recall from fights with my naga that I didn't have to much trouble with as a wurm. Consequently, I am thinking of just using wurm again.

On a different note, having reached 40 cleric, I am still unable to summon xeg and xag supplicants. Is there a trick to it?
Pine

Re: Druid 2X40 questions

Postby Vixn » Thu Jul 21, 2005 8:49 am

[quote="Pine":2cabopiz]On a different note, having reached 40 cleric, I am still unable to summon xeg and xag supplicants. Is there a trick to it?[/quote:2cabopiz]

For xeg and xag you should have 40cl and 25 level in next class (1.25). Or something about it. but it is for cleric prime. This system is the same for all supplicating creatures.
Eudaemon (aka crazy rabbit) and cacodaemon become available at 1.36 for cleric-prime. Nightmare at 2.15 (?) cleric-prime, djinn and ifrit at 2.38 cl-prime. For non-prime cleric you should skip all classes befor cleric. I mean secorndary cleric char will get xeg and xag at 2.25, cleric third at 3.25 etc...

I wonder is it permitted info. Can I post it here? Mabbe we need to put it into help file?
Vixn
Triple 40 Poster

Postby kjartan » Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:20 am

It is ok to post this. I have written a book to be sold in-game that says what the different mobs do (well, the good-aligned ones, I'll do evil later) but there are still a couple of mobs that need some work which I want to finish before I put it in. That's why the help doesn't have a list, there will be a very complete list in the book, when I get it finished.
kjartan
Creator

Postby Wintersdark » Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:38 am

To clear up the Xeg/Xag thing:

As with all supplicants, level level requirements consider your Cleric level, and all subsequent levels in your classo, but NOT previous levels. I'm not sure what second level Xeg/Xag require - Eudaemon, IIRC, is 40/34, meaning that you need level 40 cleric and level 34 in your next class in your classo.

Further, summoning Xag's (the good ones) can be awkward, because not all corpses work for them - it's not a matter of the size of the corpse, either. For example, Shadows in the catas will work, but skels, zombies, ghouls, and wights will not.

Is it not working because you're using the wrong corpses ('...rejects these piddling sacrifices!') or because you're too low level ('unworthy of such aid/fear to summon such a dangerous creature')?
Wintersdark

Return to General Chat (Registered)