Lost eq and gold

Use this forum for general discussions

Lost eq and gold

Postby Rynquald » Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:19 pm

Today I popped:a small knife, a map of Newbatia, a thick golden ring and 177535 coins off a couple of quickling guards,
obviously, they looted someone (unless the coins are a new feature of the quicklings, witch I could cope with *wink*).
Did anyone die at the guards in the not to distant past and loose this stuff? if so post here or catch me online.

Thanks,
Rynquald. :)
Rynquald
Triple 40 Poster

Postby Rynquald » Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:09 pm

Just as a follow up to my last post, I have found the rightful owner of these things and returned them.

Rynquald.

PS: thanks to all the people that remembered that I had this eq when someone said they lost it in the Quicklings on gossip :D
Rynquald
Triple 40 Poster

Postby firebrand » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:01 am

thx ryn for being so honest darlin - we all appreciate seeing that. next time though, please don't list *exactly* what you found: say smth like "i found some eq and coins in <insert area name here> today - did someone die and lose it". the rightful owner will know what he or she lost and be able to tell you. when you list what exactly was found, someone who is not quite so honest will lie and tell you 'yeah that's mine' just to get free eq/coins.
firebrand
Triple 40 Poster

Postby nevulae » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:33 am

there there, lets all have some faith in our dear co-mudders :)
nevulae

Postby Qa » Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:01 pm

[quote="nevulae"]there there, lets all have some faith in our dear co-mudders :)[/quote]

Hrm... looking at the crazy things that hapenned during the 'weekly quests' and what happens with voting during quests, and even when you are just cycling an area, my "faith" is not very strong.

Listen to FB. It's better for all of us that way.

-Qa
Qa
40 Prime Poster

Postby Rynquald » Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:50 pm

Thanks for saying that, I never really thought of anyone else claiming it as their own (guess I shouldn't be so naive heh), I'll try to remember to be unspecific about the exact eq if/when I find looted belongings again.

Thanks again,
Rynquald.
Rynquald
Triple 40 Poster

Return to General Chat (Registered)