Postby Ozzy » Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:24 am

[img:3phcqh7y]http://yasik.mci.kiev.ua/godsanc.jpg[/img:3phcqh7y]

I hope THIS TIME everybody got the idea about 'Who to worship?" :twisted:
Ozzy

Postby Gnu » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:25 am

Gnu
40 Prime Poster

Postby Vixn » Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:43 am

"Arguments from morality contend that the existence of 'good' and 'evil' imply the existence of God."
Do they mean Asryal?

p.s. Voting argument contend that the necessity of vote reminding imply the existence of Jake

:)
Vixn
Triple 40 Poster

Postby Autolycos » Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:51 am

and the actual point of this post was?
Autolycos
Hall of Fame Avatar Poster

Postby Leaf » Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:58 am

What kind of stats does Ozzy have???
Looks pretty good, but not sure if u have alot of +str eq or just ac...
Leaf

Postby 13 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 10:53 am

The point was that Blaster's godrain only affects his followers...which is ****, because half of the immortals you can worship haven't played
in years.
The perfect blend of poetry and meanness..

Postby Blaster » Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:17 pm

[quote="13":244kihqm]The point was that Blaster's godrain only affects his followers...which is ****, because half of the immortals you can worship haven't played
in years.[/quote:244kihqm]

My godrain affects all players online at the time. Now my godbless is only my followers. If you feel this is wrong since you are not a follower of Blaster, oh well, bash me for giving my followers a little something. It is just like the followers of Splork getting a chance to auto raise. Those of us more involved with our followers give them something from time to time as a reward of being devoted to us. Now on the other hand, I can stop doing godrains for everyone and just stick to doing godblesses instead for my followers only!

Sound good?

Enjoy,

Blaster the very soon to be an army soldier once again!
Blaster
Creator

Postby 13 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:22 pm

there were a few people who didnt get hit with the godrain yesterday and also werent sanced..i know for sure i didnt.

Postby 12345 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:29 pm

[quote="*Blaster*":1lvcclcz]Blaster the very soon to be an army soldier once again![/quote:1lvcclcz]
Which MOS?
Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid -KMFDM

Postby Blaster » Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:33 pm

[quote="13":1w3lwssl]there were a few people who didnt get hit with the godrain yesterday and also werent sanced..i know for sure i didnt.[/quote:1w3lwssl]

There was one that I know of, and that was because they were only just logging in after the command went threw. Not sure about others, and not sure if being shifted affects if or if not you get it, but it may be a possible thing that would stop you from getting it.

If you log on after the command does the who check and you are not on at the time of the check you will be left out. But for the most part, it manages to get 99.999% of the people on line with a slight error at times due to odd reasons.

As for what a godrain and a godbless look like, the messages are very different. The rain for my godrain has one of the lines that read something like:

Torrents of blood pour down from the heavens drenching you from head to toe!

There are a few other lines in the godrain also, but now the godbless has a line reading:

Blaster recognizes your loyalty and rewards you.

Hmm maybe a new one would be cool, named after one of the seven deadly sins, godsin, would randomly affect you with a disease based on the seven deadly sins. Ok that's a bit mean so I won't do that but does sound fun.

Blaster
Blaster
Creator

Postby Akasha2 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 1:39 pm

Not to ruin the ingame affect, but a godrain does several different things. If you're about dead it will restore you to full health instead of sancing you, if you are dead, it gives you a very small chance of a self raise, otherwise it gives you a aegis/cloak. The old version that I rewrote used to have an exclusionary clause for certain people, but I removed that because I didn't feel that personal grudges shouldn't play into this. So if you didn't get a sanc from it, you probably were in one of the 2 previous conditions. No one is excluded - in the version I wrote at least.

Akasha
Akasha2
Greater God

Postby 13 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:52 pm

I dunno what to tell you man, I was playing Mustang and standing at the
well in SS and didn't get any spells.

Return to General Chat (Registered)