Aug 2008: Druids - Bugs Fixed & Improvements

Code changes, new spells/skills/songs, etc

Aug 2008: Druids - Bugs Fixed & Improvements

Postby Judge » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:42 am

There have been a huge number of bugs relating to druid, I've made a big dent in that pile:
[list=1:rs3qfdbw]
[*:rs3qfdbw]druid communication bug - whereby when player shifted, there name would always appear as Someone[/*:m:rs3qfdbw]
[*:rs3qfdbw]druid invisible on who bug - whereby when player shifted, they became invisible on who (seperate bug)[/*:m:rs3qfdbw]
[*:rs3qfdbw]light bug, whereby on returning from shift the room became dark[/*:m:rs3qfdbw]
[*:rs3qfdbw]hp bug, whereby shifting to a much larger form when injured then returning would heal you[/*:m:rs3qfdbw]
[*:rs3qfdbw]seadragon can breath underwater[/*:m:rs3qfdbw]
[*:rs3qfdbw]cobra can climb properly[/*:m:rs3qfdbw]
[*:rs3qfdbw]eudaemon healing bug (to be honest when I came to test this it was working so it could have been a consequence of something else I changed *bonus pat on back* or someone else fixed it already *clap*)[/*:m:rs3qfdbw]
[*:rs3qfdbw]supplication works if you shift after saccing[/*:m:rs3qfdbw]
[*:rs3qfdbw]a lot more commands accessible whilst shifted (skills only when appropriate)[/*:m:rs3qfdbw]
[*:rs3qfdbw]drachma tokens are pick-upable[/*:m:rs3qfdbw]
[*:rs3qfdbw]shifted "score" you can see the bits based upon your levels[/*:m:rs3qfdbw]
[*:rs3qfdbw]shifted "practice" shows you available skills[/*:m:rs3qfdbw]
[*:rs3qfdbw]shifted age/youth potions didn't work[/*:m:rs3qfdbw]
[*:rs3qfdbw]...a huge bunch of other bits that'll make druids more stable[/*:m:rs3qfdbw][/list:o:rs3qfdbw]
Also there are a number of enhancements:
[list=1:rs3qfdbw]
[*:rs3qfdbw]some forms can eat and drink directly from the floor[/*:m:rs3qfdbw]
[*:rs3qfdbw]gorge added to some forms, although the lower forms know it only as a low %[/*:m:rs3qfdbw]
[*:rs3qfdbw]hp/damage bonus based upon druid class order and levels[/*:m:rs3qfdbw]
[*:rs3qfdbw]You can rent in form, although when logging back on you will be unshifted[/*:m:rs3qfdbw][/list:o:rs3qfdbw]
:twisted: Wat: Uh, betray us, and I will fong you, until your insides are out, your outsides are in, your entrails will become your extrails I will w-rip... all the p... ung. Pain, lots of pain. :shock:
Judge

Return to Mud changes and New Stuff