MXP additions

Code changes, new spells/skills/songs, etc

MXP additions

Postby *Splork* » Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:47 pm

1) new element RoomExits(will set your mxp variables to all the open exits in the room
2) Shop items are now hyperlinked(you can buy with the click of the mouse-or right click and query or buy depending on level)
3) Exits in the exits cmd are now hyperlinked.
4) Exits on look now have a menu if right clicked. This will cause a menu consisting of look dir, scan dir, or move in direction. Or you can still simply click to move.
5) Grouptells have been opened up to safe mxp tags. These tags consist of underline, color, font, bold, strikeout, high, and italic).

Shop addition was put ingame by Isabo couple days ago, The others will be in on reboot tomorrow morning since I just commited them.

Enjoy,
Splork

I'd also like to personally thank Isabo for helping me with this project after he completed MCCP. This is turning out to be much more than I had anticipated and having us both contributing makes it that much easier. More additions will come as players suggestions are implemented and Isabo and I learn more...

Please be respectful when using mxp on public and in groups. If we get complaints on players abusing the size of their text, etc, we will be removing this option.
*Splork*
Site Admin

Return to Mud changes and New Stuff