WTT Grue (w/m/o/n) for an 'old class' W/M/T/C or W/M/C/T

This is the place to come if you are looking to trade some equipment.

WTT Grue (w/m/o/n) for an 'old class' W/M/T/C or W/M/C/T

Postby Grue » Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:57 pm

I have this char (fairly low level, 25 wa) with great stats, 18/56 17 15 17 16 natural. I realize that is not a double 18 or anything, but at Avatar 40 it is 18/100 18 16 18 17 with spells only. The problem is I have tons of stuff in vaults I want to use that have either Cl or Th as part of the restriction.

I am looking at trading Grue for an older style W/M/C/T or W/M/T/C with comporable or better stats. The main things are % str, at least 16 dex and nothing lower then 14 or 15. I have some pretty rare forage EQ I may be preapred to throw in to get a char with better stats or obviously a higher level char as Grue is a lowbie. These include the only Helm of the Benevolent Father (1.2 plus wis helmet) in the game that was forged during the opener of CoP and I bought for 20 or 25 million (can't remember which), a weekly forge 2.3 ac plus 20 mv plus 2mv regen armor, and the .8 plus str shoulderguards which are a very hard forge. I would throw any one of these in, maybe 2 for a really high level char. I also have a 1 dex plus 3 ma regen light (Ivory Torch) I may be persuaded to part with to go with Grue if someone twisted my arm.

Post here or mudmail Grue. Please don't harrass me online for any of the pieces of EQ outside of this trade. I obviously reserve the right to accept or reject any offer.

BTW if you don't want Grue but have a really nice char you would trade for all 3 items let me know a well. I would also be interested in any level % str thief, or any other higher level char with great stats.
Grue
40 Prime Poster

Postby Mustang » Sat Jan 08, 2005 8:09 am

i have a char with 18/64 15 13 18 17 stats if u are interested
Mustang
40 Prime Poster

Return to The Emporium