Bard Buffs

Use this forum for general discussions

Bard Buffs

Postby Gorka » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:45 am

For those of you who feel like your prime class needs balancing in some aspect of the game, feel free to post ideas on the forum (don't just criticize, because that's easy to do and helps nothing).

I'd like to see...

1) A weight 1 charm bag for shards / Ability to vault charms.

2) Sidhe shard creation times cut dramatically for primes, as now days you can regen the shard effect faster than you can make the shards.

3) Bards able to sleep mobs greater than level 40.

4) Charisma worked into more of the Bard skills that don't use it. Eye of the beholder for instance, among others.

5) Perhaps some enhanced instruments that would play a specific song automatically for primes.

6) Either a non area spell or special attack for bards using some sort of sonic damage.

Slow incremental changes until a better balance is found.
Gimme a G! Gimme a ORKA!
Gorka

Re: Bard Buffs

Postby Gorka » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:27 am

A magical bag for corpses would also be useful. Not sure the best way to approach it, whether corpses in the bag could be automatically embalmed, or perhaps the bag has a corpse cap? 5? 10? Obviously the issue it is overcoming would be the games silly weight mechanics. The logistics that the game throws up regarding weight issues has always been a bit on the heavy side.

Recently I tried stuffing corpses in my belt of Splendor to make Eudaemons on EU. There are some issues that are a real pain in the butt. The main one being the corpses weigh a lot, but on a place like EU to wear the container you always get aggro'ed by the demons while trying to wear and unwear things. Combined with missing embalms and the shear amount of crap that loads the whole system is... well, hard to label it specifically, but it's annoying to say the least.
Gimme a G! Gimme a ORKA!
Gorka

Return to General Chat (Registered)