Changelog 2018-01-17

Use this forum for general discussions

Changelog 2018-01-17

Postby *teker* » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:57 pm

I modified spectral shield and the hidden mace of the underworld to behave differently when mana is full. It shouldn't drop your mana down when the effect triggers but if you're in a situation where your current mana is a lot higher than your maximum mana there's a chance it'll do damage to you instead.

I changed the message about He/she can't carry that much to show the player's name.

There is a new chopper specific equipment rack at the master avatar. It functions just like a vault in that you can deposit, withdraw, and list the items inside it. Items inside the rack persist through reboots/crashes. It functions differently than a vault in that:
- The rack can not be expanded beyond its current size of 8 slots
- The rack can not be closed or locked
- Only chopper weapons can be deposited in the rack
- Choppers that require 5x40 or above will only fit in 2 of the 8 slots
- Choppers that require 3x40 or above will only fit in 6 of the 8 slots (includes the 2 5x40 slots)
- Choppers without level restrictions will fit in any slot

The rack is currently empty and will remain that way until players start depositing weapons there. It is completely up to the players to manager this resource. Immortals will no longer be popping or reimbursing choppers after reboots/crashes.
*teker*
Triple 40 Poster

Re: Changelog 2018-01-17

Postby Ezekiel » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:51 pm

Thank you imms! Much appreciated.
Ezekiel
Double 40 Poster

Postby Teron » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:22 am

Thanks for the spectral and weight message fixes. You've retired one of my aliases and triggers that captured, to whom I was trying to give smth - they sucked.

As for the rack, for a moment I thought that it worked, like a locker.

But it's a public thing?

Thing is, the reason we started dropping specs in vaults instead of the inn is that they started disappearing completely about the same time Surfnazi was on.

Could it work as a personal locker instead?

Thanks.
Teron

Postby *teker* » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:18 pm

We're not changing it to a locker. You guys are going to have to find a way to get along.
*teker*
Triple 40 Poster

Postby Teron » Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:00 pm

Changing it to a 4 slots personal locker would mean everyone would have to pop their own specs to keep groups going, and that the two people popping specs would be able to start a group.

Either way, we need more specs for a good group, so this only gives us starter choppers. We have to store extras in the vault anyway.
Teron

Return to General Chat (Registered)