Alternate way of farming gems/cps

Please post your ideas to improve our mud.

Alternate way of farming gems/cps

Postby Vegetable » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:27 pm

Hi, just wondering if it is possible to have an alternate way of farming for gems and some high level gear/cps. Group doesn't happen much lately with the current player base (not to say grouping never happen but not frequent and ppl have preference over xp group than eq/cp). I suggest to have an alternate way of farming gems and high level gears/cps. Perhaps buying it from certain npc with xp/gold/universal token for gems (so you can change for something you need rather than have thousands of gem u dont need)/weekly aq you can do to get certain currency for certain cps/gems? The price is up to the immort to decide. This will make gem or eq more attainable to new and casual/solo players. Anyway, this is just what i have in mind. Feel free to put in your thoughts :)

Vege
Vegetable

Re: Alternate way of farming gems/cps

Postby Dragoth » Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:51 am

From what I understand, gems are made to pop this way to encourage trading and communication between players.
Same goes for hard to get cps and gear, this is supposed to encourage grouping and communication.

MUD = multi user dungeon
What you are suggesting will only further isolate the players and it's kind of already becoming a problem.

Hint: gold is needed even by high level players and most of the time it's easier for a high level player to pop a hard mob than cycle gold at 1mil per hour.
Dragoth
Triple 40 Poster

Return to Mud Suggestions