Adamantite-plated Snakeskin Gauntlets

Post all new eq you find here, and the eq tracking players will make sure it gets added to the eq list.

Adamantite-plated Snakeskin Gauntlets

Postby *Pixie* » Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:03 pm

The note for this item was missing a few lines so I decided to post those lines for you until the note is changed ingame.

(Adamantite-plated Snakeskin Gauntlets) For the most impressive warriors from the ranks of Jord, gauntlets made of the strongest metal can be made. First, five handfuls of turquoise beads from an enlightened being. Next, a sweet-scented stick from a haze that fills the halls, and a spool of golden threads. You will need to travel to the continent of Lyme and visit Kitzeh, and bring me a pair of gloves made of snakeskin. Lastly, three chunks of onyx for the adamantite mold, beads of an ornate nature that can be worn upon ones wrist, and three spikes of metal.

Bring me these items and I shall craft an item for any prime
warrior who has attained supremacy in at least six classes.

-Shiva, the enlightened warrior.

-Pixie
*Pixie*

Re: Adamantite-plated Snakeskin Gauntlets

Postby *Pixie* » Thu May 03, 2012 9:20 pm

Alright I hope this is the last update on this forge note!

The Onyx Chunks have been removed from the forge, and the forge note has been updated once again, I found out that those items do not just load in the game on anything, and they might be aqs? So they have been removed.
*Pixie*

Return to New Eq Pops and Stats