Runes stats (updated: 24.01.2011)

Post all new eq you find here, and the eq tracking players will make sure it gets added to the eq list.

Runes stats (updated: 24.01.2011)

Postby Tuck » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:11 am

Runes stats (updated 24.01.2011)

Please post identify stats for other runes so i can update list.

Thanks in advance.

Update: Runes stats, faked by dsfren removed. List updated.
Update1: Eye Agate added, thanks Jezer.
Update2: Added Brown Red Spinel, Smokey Quartz.
Update3: More rune stats added.
Update4: More rune stats added.
Update5: More rune stats added (Violent Garnet confirmed, thanks Stun)
Update6: Chalcedony rune updated. Thanks.
Update7: Rose quartz stats added. Thanks Wimpy
Update8: Azurite confirmed, thanks santa.
Update9: Another sucky rune: Quartz (kickdam feet)
Update9: Mage runes updated.
Update10: Colorless sapphire added. Thanks Katie!
Update11: Major update.
Update12: Tomb Jade added.
Update13: Pink Diamond added
Update14: Smokey Quartz added.
Update15: Opal added. Thanks Joesmoe. Please confirm.
Update16: Red Spinel added
Last edited by Tuck on Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:44 pm, edited 24 times in total.
Tuck
Triple 40 Poster

Re: Runes stats (updated 22.08.2010)

Postby DSF » Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:39 pm

Tuk,

While i applaude that someone finally came forward to share more gems info to the rest of sloth world, I am just gonna tell the whole world this.

That u r a REAL F U G G E R!

Let me now tell the whole world how you have gone about getting all your gems info. Although the following is something that is foregone conclusion, i.e. nothing else that can be done, i just wanna tell the whole Sloth world what kind of person Tuk is.

1) Tuk quitted DS Clan over minor issues about a few months back. DS has a clan website that we share within clannies on sloth info. Since Tuk's departure from DS Clan, I started a post on gem/rune thread to share whatever info i have with my clannies. Rest of clannies also chip in to share their info and honestly, we've shared the info with some peeps that are friends of DS.

2) Tuk, despite being leaving clan, had another Russian friend that he brought into DS clan, named Bulrathi/Singerzoh. While i have nothing against Bulrathi, i started to get suspicious that Bulrathi was accessing our clan site on a daily basis when he was not even playing sloth game itself!

-------------------
Today's Totals
Pageviews: 33
Visitors: 4
3 members, 1 dragon poop cleaner
Bulrathi, JohnPM, dsfren
-------------------

So, i did last player bulrathi -- "Bulrathi's last logon was Sat Jul 24 13:01:40 2010"

and i last player singerzoh -- Singerzoh's last logon was Sat Jul 17 00:18:11 2010

so...let's see...for someone that didn't play bulrathi or Singerzoh for more than 4 weeks, this faithful clannie is trying to keep himself updated with clan news by accessing clan site almost every other day, and yet didn't have time to log on to play? Based on logic, i doubt so.

3) Recently, Tuk became the first Slother to sell a gem! How remarkable given his selfish and obnoxious nature. He is indeed putting a gem named "Bloodstone" on auction lots and selling it for 1.5 mils. Given his nature of greediness, he would more than likely trade it with unknowning person instead of selling for 1.5mils coins if he did not know the effect of the gem. I began my suspicion of him as "Bloodstone" is Thraxas's first Rune forged and it has sucky effect if u ask me (+Petrified Save). So...now, knowing that i started the gem/rune thread long after tuk left clan, i wondered how he knew about the sucky effect of the rune. I thought "prehaps someone in clan told him", "prehaps someone in clan told others which managed to trade the info to him", "prehaps i shared/traded information to wimpy/cizin/acme who in turn shared with him". Quite a few possibility...so..i thought...let's start observing.

" U6Z4B a Bloodstone 1500000 | --- | 1500001 | 25hr 17m Tuk"

4) After discussing with Rynquald and knowing that zeke's hands are tied as i need to prove that Tuk is indeed using Bulrathi's account, i began setting a trap. This is really the only way i can test out my suspicion. No one knows this trap except Rynquald and Ezekiel.

From Gem/Rune Effect thread, a truncated cut and paste of information are as follows:

"Tomb Jade", +7 Spelldam About Body
"Water Opal",
"Bright Green Emerald"
"Gray White Diamond",
"Pink Diamond",
"Black Onyx",
"Aventurine",
"Jacinth",
"Sapphire",
"Ruby",
"Star Ruby", +mana Regen Waist
"Blue Star Sapphire"
"Purple Star Sapphire"

The above 2 gems in purple were bluff...i.e. no runes forged on it yet. So, i decided the best way to lure a mage would be spell dam and mana regen. Given that everyone knew that mage craves spelldam, or at the very least, i know tuk does (else would he so patiently do the spell dam test to prove that spell dam is buggy?) i decided to put 2 gems info in clan site and if he calls the gems in groups, then i'm about right that he's accessing our clan site illegally.

5) Lo and behold, Tuk came into group and when the norm is 1 eq and 1 gem being called by each groupie, Tuk came in and called...guess what...2 gems.

-----------------------
905hp 8ma 396mv -11.3AC +14 +8 +89 +40(fair Aisholm Town 154,229,253XP 68,946GOLD +9ALG)
Group 'Rynquald's Fiendish Titans' is led by Rynquald and consists of:
(Point) Dsfren [Wa:5.37 907hp 9ma 397mv] 1.gem/webmistress
(Front) Cizin [Th:7.35 1014hp 105ma 475mv] albino penguin
(Leader) Rynquald [Ma:4.31 602hp 290ma 284mv] zeran/tiger eye
Toxis [Cl:6.38 820hp 172ma 370mv] solarian / malachite
Nova [Ne:4.27 813hp 370ma 282mv] [DN]Mot/Peridot
Tuk [Ma:5.36 764hp 200ma 281mv] tourmaline / tomb jade
-----------------------

6) If you think it may really just be pure luck or unluckiness that Tuk was calling Tomb Jade. I decided to test Tuk's friendliness with peeps that he does business with...i.e. trade gems with. I tried to get 2 pax to ask him the effect of Tomb Jade when i heard that he's after that gem. Low and behold, ......

You tell ABCD (Protecting his identity) 'btw, u know tomb jade stats yet?'
You tell ABCD 'saw tuk called it too the other day'
ABCD tells you 'nope .. tuk told me its +7 spell dam on cloak rune but i dont trust him '
You tell ABCD 'he forged it already?'
ABCD tells you 'really doubt it'

7) Just prior to this entire thread that i'm posting, the above information was posted onto my clan site. So, i am not lying and all i wanna say is,

Tuk is smart. Tuk is Sly. Tuk Stole information illegally. Tuk will always be a DS Enemy. Tuk will not be joining any of my groups. And i wanna say...Watch yr back Tuk.

8) For the rest of the sloth world, enjoy the posting on the gems. Cizin and Wimpy and Acme and my clan will have more information. It's really up to u to ask and dig and share. Btw, if u think i'm lying that the gems info from my clan site (other than those already posted like Toxis's, Kanae's and Zuzu's), i believe i dun have to prove it to u as my clannies know i'm telling the truth.

9) Also, i like to take this opportunity to thank Cizin, Acme, Stun, Shyla, Kanae, My clannies and several others for the willingness to trade gems so as to allow me to forge or my clannies to forge and as per always, when u help, i reciprocate and share gems, info. One thing for sure, i have not been and will not be anywhere near Tuk's greediness and obnoxious way of calling for eq/cps/gems.

Thanks for your time in reading this.

Hope you perception on Tuk being a nice guy....remains.

DSFren
DSF

Postby Cizin » Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:26 pm

Some of those runes are not what they are supposed to be.

Don't trust Tuk ! he wants yr gems !

:!: :!: :!:
Cizin
40 Prime Poster

Postby Thraxas » Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:17 pm

I've tried to keep my views on Tuk off the crier, but cant hold back any longer, I wouldnt want this to be seen as simply a feud between dsfren and tuk.

In my opinion:
Tuks is not only a known and x2 punished pkiller he's overtly greedy, overbearing, nasty, insulting and a bully he's also spied on the DS clan and spoilt the sense of trust within the clan, he's stolen information and when found out posted it on the crier pretending he was being generous. He's cheated, lied, stolen and bullied.

You just gotta love the guy,

Thraxas
Last edited by Thraxas on Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thraxas
Triple 40 Poster

Postby Tuck » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:19 pm

Runes stats, faked by dsfren removed. List updated.
Tuck
Triple 40 Poster

Postby Tuck » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:22 pm

Cizin wrote:Some of those runes are not what they are supposed to be.

Don't trust Tuk ! he wants yr gems !

:!: :!: :!:

Yeah, i want all your gemz :)

Identified runes stats are accurate, others are unconfirmed.
Tuck
Triple 40 Poster

Postby Ezekiel » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:47 am

I love how the gems we had on our site that DS forged personally are not labelled as such in your little spreadsheet. You're so petty and insignificant. What a lame little attempt to feel some type of vengeance for us locking you out of illegally accessing our clan site. If you say it's not such an attempt at getting back at us, well...you posted this updated list just after we locked you out when you had been accessing our site daily. Why not post them earlier if you wanted rune info out there? What a child.

-Zeke
Ezekiel
Double 40 Poster

Postby Toxis » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:29 am

No offense but uh, post all the gems might have stopped all this? And what's so wrong with helping each other? *shrug* love you all, don't hate me pls.
Toxis
Triple 40 Poster

Postby Ezekiel » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:33 am

Not to be offensive Brad, but that's funny coming someone who hoarded and kept secret their gems for a long time. It's not the sharing that I'm calling him out for, it's his timing. Don't act like you're doing something of generosity when it's truly just in spitefulness.
Ezekiel
Double 40 Poster

Postby Thraxas » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:42 am

The issue here isnt about whether Tuk has posted gem stats or not, to be honest I see no reason for this info to be held in secret by anyone hopefully it'll all appear on the eqlist as soon as someone id's a new rune at some point soon. The issue is that Tuk has spied on the dragonsworn site stolen details from the site and then when found out posted them on the crier pretending that he was doing is out of the goodness of his heart.

Tuk left dragonsworn due to differences of opinion about his overt and overbearingly greedy attitude that many of us felt was not in keeping with the dragonsworn ethos, he then started a feud with one of our members dsfren and the clan in general which if you check other crier posts have involved him pkilling twice and receiving what I personally consider paltry punishment. Not content with this he then gained illegal entry to our site and stole priviledged information to use for his own personal gain only.

I will therefore not have any dealings with Tuk in sloth from this point on (until Tuk makes amends with Dragonsworn to the satisfaction of the clan) I will not trade with him, converse with him nor will I be in any group he is a member of. I hate the fact that I feel I have to make this sort of decision about dealings with any player of sloth but I see no other option other than leaving sloth which I dont want to be forced into doing.

His pretence that he's still somehow the good guy in all this is quite frankly laughable and insulting.

Thraxas
Thraxas
Triple 40 Poster

Postby Tuck » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:48 am

@Thrax, Dsfren, Ezekiel:
The dog barks, but the caravan goes on.

Keep this bullshit coming, it way too funny :D
Tuck
Triple 40 Poster

Postby jezer » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:05 pm

Tuk, It's not good to be bad... then it would be bad to be good...

Then you get - Being Good - Which is to be bad... Which is to be good... Which is to be bad... Which is to be good etc. Follow this principle and live your life of confusion.

Basically Tuk, your telling yourself being a jerk is acceptable. You can believe this. At the end of the day everyone else will just see you as a jerk. The dog barks, but the caravan goes on.

All the same, funny you hacked the secret dragonsworn society. Amusing, but mostly just petty. It's funny to see a squabble develop on sloth a bit like the one between India and Pakistan. Just glad this one is virtual.
"Don’t let me become the man that I say that I despise."
jezer
Hall of Fame Avatar Poster

Postby Tuck » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:23 pm

jezer wrote:All the same, funny you hacked the secret dragonsworn society.

Funniest thing is i that didn't hacked anything, and most flame of this topic is just dragonsworn's imagination. Ok, let it be. I just like how they break their keyboards trying to prove something. :lol:
Tuck
Triple 40 Poster

Postby jezer » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:36 pm

Yeah I know you didn't hack, lets call it unauthorized entry... hacking... same difference to the media.
"Don’t let me become the man that I say that I despise."
jezer
Hall of Fame Avatar Poster

Postby Tuck » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:55 pm

jezer wrote:Yeah I know you didn't hack, lets call it unauthorized entry... hacking... same difference to the media.

Yeah, let me say you are unauthorized to post in this topic too. :) Same BS.
Tuck
Triple 40 Poster

Next

Return to New Eq Pops and Stats