maps

Please post your ideas to improve our web site.

maps

Postby sirrico » Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:17 am

maps of sloth world would be nice for old timers who are returning and new ppl who are just starting :D
sirrico

Postby *juggleblood* » Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:34 pm

erm, yeah. That is nice that maps are available on the webpage. It's a frequently cited compliment about Sloth. Under Cartography.
Talk to the clown.
*juggleblood*
Hall of Fame Avatar Poster

Postby firebrand » Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:28 am

not everyone who reads this forum/browses this site is american. perhaps they do not know that the word 'cartography' refers to maps and mapmaking/reading. perhaps if we simply changed the label from cartography to 'maps' there would be less confusion.

"i have been told that the best crackers in the world can do this under 60 minutes but unfortunately i need someone who can do this under 60 seconds." -gabriel -->swordfish
Yeah bringing you another disturbing creation from the mind of one sick animal who can't tell the difference and gets stupified.
firebrand
Triple 40 Poster

taps

Postby Tap » Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:15 pm

Good idea

"She's very good, isn't she, Stanley." -gabriel -->swordfish
Tap

Postby Leaf » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:27 pm

Good at what???
Leaf

Postby *juggleblood* » Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:26 pm

Maybe it would help if we offered the website in Jive.

SlothMud III � tha ultimate in DIKUMUD! The mizzy active, intricate, excit'n MUD of its kind. This brotha text-based online fantasy game is enjoyed continuously by brotha worldwide. Wit over 23,500 uniquely described rooms, 8,300 distinct creatures, 12,200 gangsta n 7,100 pieces of equipment, charms, trinkets n brotha items, our world is absolutely enormous n ready ta explore.

Wit tha introduction of 4 new classes (necromanca, druid, bard, n miznonk) ta go along wit our previous 5 (cleric, mage, warrior, thief, avatar), forg'n, brews, in-game quests, multi-class'n, multiple continents, n much, mizzy more, Sloth III pusha enough challenge ta makes even tha most seasoned gangsta brotha wizzle ta go anyplace else. Adventure n explore boldly by yoself or wit a party in a coordinated group . Slap your mutha ****** self. Eitha way, gameplay is a challeng'n, blingin' n consum'n experience . Snoop dogg is in this bitch.

Slothmud was started in late 1991 by a couple of college students n opened ta playa in early 1992 . You'se a flea and I'm the big dogg. It is a descendent of tha DikuMUD gamma 0.0 game codebase (see tha title pizzy fo` tha authors of DikuMUD) mah nizzle. It has been straight trippin' continuously ever since yeah yeah baby.

F-R-to-tha-izzom tha clockin' SlothMUD has had a unique world. In tha 15 years this world has grizzay ta immense size, now compris'n five continents n three islands.

The name "Sloth" was chosen ta embody tha original philosophy of tha mud, which was ta makes everizzles lives as eazy as possible . Aint no L-I-M-I-to-tha-T. This convenience is embodied in commands S-to-tha-izzuch as "hunt" n "scan", as well as a multiclass system that allows each playa ta eventually access a bootylicious deal of tha available class abilities.

SlothMUD turned into Sloth II when it changed ownership . Aint no killin' everybodys chillin'. It then became S-L-to-tha-izzoth III crazy ass nigga a set of vizzay world-alter'n changes initiated by tha current adminizzles Jake.

Play SlothMUD III
If you W-to-tha-izzant ta find out more, log on ta slothmud.org 6101, or have a look at tha links below . Real niggas recognize the realness..

Classes- Information on tha rappa classes
Newbie page - Helpful 411 fo` a poser ta text-based games
Town Hall - Some of tha shops n areas important in our world
Channels- Channels such as gossip, auction n tha likes is explained here
Holy eq - List of tha holy equipment available in tha temples
Forum- The ghetto cria contains avid playa discussions `bout improvements n changes ta tha mud . know what im sayin?.
Site Map - Lists tha most important pages on this website.
Talk to the clown.
*juggleblood*

Recommend editing

Postby Tap » Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:16 pm

[quote:2m84ov9d] 7,100 pieces of equipment, charms, trinkets n brotha items,[/quote:2m84ov9d]

this could be summed up by

7,100 pieces of bling, fo shizzle
Tap

Postby Rynquald » Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:05 pm

[quote="Firebrand]not everyone who reads this forum/browses this site is american.[/quote]

Although they do presumably speak english.
Be quiet or i'll stab you quiet -BM
Rynquald
Triple 40 Poster

Postby jezer » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:47 pm

Maybe he was American...

[url:2adkui5x]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzwheBmXE6o[/url:2adkui5x]
jezer

Postby Tap » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:59 pm

Ok, this thread already took a sharp turn in the other direction..and on that note..I hereby declare this thread null and void!!!!

[url:tgca3izo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB8kgdvbVNg&NR=1[/url:tgca3izo]
Tap

Postby firebrand » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:30 am

[quote="Rynquald":1s2k0edt][quote="Firebrand]not everyone who reads this forum/browses this site is american.[/quote]

Although they do presumably speak english.[/quote]

[quote="Rynquald":1s2k0edt][quote="Firebrand]not everyone who reads this forum/browses this site is american.[/quote:1s2k0edt]

Although they do presumably speak english.[/quote:1s2k0edt]

[i:1s2k0edt]presumably[/i:1s2k0edt], yes but perhaps those few that do NOT read/speak english translate the page from english to language of choice and the word may not convert properly. for the record, he IS american but my entire point was simply some people don't use the word enough to know what it means (and frankly they don't fapping care). either way, my suggestion remains the same. and to be honest, how many americans nowadays are taught that word for anything other than a 3rd grade spelling bee! goddamn....f u kk ing flame me for trying to point out that although THIS particular poster IS american - there are countless others who AREN'T and just didn't have the nerve to to publicly announce that they didn't know what the word means because they didn't want everyone to flame them.

"i'm like a bad penny. i always show up" -indiana jones --> indiana jones and the last crusade
Yeah bringing you another disturbing creation from the mind of one sick animal who can't tell the difference and gets stupified.
firebrand
Triple 40 Poster

Postby firebrand » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:36 am

[quote="Rynquald":14kd6wsx][quote="Firebrand]not everyone who reads this forum/browses this site is american.[/quote]

Although they do presumably speak english.[/quote]

[quote="Rynquald":14kd6wsx][quote="Firebrand]not everyone who reads this forum/browses this site is american.[/quote:14kd6wsx]

Although they do presumably speak english.[/quote:14kd6wsx]

[i:14kd6wsx]presumably[/i:14kd6wsx], yes but perhaps those few that do NOT read/speak english translate the page from english to language of choice and the word may not convert properly. for the record, he IS american but my entire point was simply some people don't use the word enough to know what it means (and frankly they don't fapping care). either way, my suggestion remains the same. and to be honest, how many americans nowadays are taught that word for anything other than a 3rd grade spelling bee! goddamn....f u kk ing flame me for trying to point out that although THIS particular poster IS american - there are countless others who AREN'T and just didn't have the nerve to to publicly announce that they didn't know what the word means because they didn't want everyone to flame them.

"i'm like a bad penny. i always show up" -indiana jones --> indiana jones and the last crusade
firebrand
Triple 40 Poster

faps

Postby Tap » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:42 am

It's terrible two's day and yoiu must post twice!!!
:lol:
Tap

faps

Postby Tap » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:43 am

It's terrible two's day and you must post twice!!!
:lol:
Tap

Postby firebrand » Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:44 am

krap. how the hell did that happen? i blame microsoft
firebrand
Triple 40 Poster

Return to Web Site Suggestions