Bugs?

Report a bug you found.

Bugs?

Postby achazia » Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:50 am

Hi!

I have noticed that often when I try to "order" my follower something
I get the answer that there is noone loyal to me there? But my follower
IS there....and if I try 2-3 times it follows the orders....

Is this a bug?

/Achazia
achazia

Re: Bugs?

Postby Vixn » Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:32 am

[quote="achazia":1724yip4]Hi!

I have noticed that often when I try to "order" my follower something
I get the answer that there is noone loyal to me there? But my follower
IS there....and if I try 2-3 times it follows the orders....

Is this a bug?

/Achazia[/quote:1724yip4]

Don't think so, I guess it's just special way to make life of necromancers hard. Other thing is that troops u summoned randomly stop attacking mobs while you still fighting them. I guess it'd been added in code by Blaster or someone even more evil :))

And i don't sure but i hope +control undead items could make this things much rarely.
Vixn
Triple 40 Poster

Shipping Bug

Postby ds » Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:49 am

Since we are on the subject of bugs I should mention a shipping bug. Recently I shipped 5 pieces of eq to a bunch of different players and I got paid for the first piece of eq while two more were claimed by recipients and I never got any gold back for them. In a panic I reclaimed the last two pieces of eq still unclaimed and I had to pay a huge fee to get my own stuff back. (it said the reclaim fee was 1000 but I got charged 201000 which was the fee I had asked the recipient to pay instead as if I was the recipeint instead of the sender) Has anything been wrong with 'ship' recently? I am out some serious gold. I would recommend not to use ship for now for anyone. Comments?
ds

Postby Weasel » Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:49 pm

Nods, exact same thing happened to me on 19th Feb while transferring between my chars some eq and some coin. I emailed Gangrel but never heard anything, and he hadn't logged on for about 3 weeks so eventually Enea reimbursed the 500,000 coin I had lost. Presumably the bug still exists.
Weasel
Hall of Fame Avatar Poster

Return to Bug Reporting