Newbies are not affected by nocap

Report a bug you found.

Newbies are not affected by nocap

Postby Teron » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:32 am

9 and 14lev druids in and out of forms are not affected by nocap from the house of the Winter Wolf.
I tested this on my own druid.
Teron

Re: Newbies are not affected by nocap

Postby Ezekiel » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:50 pm

As I understood it, nocap does not remove built in newb caps (if it did, that would encourage people to really scam on nocap days and get their alts ridiculously quick levels running with another)...it only applies to chars that have extended past a certain point cap wise (i.e. past newb levs)
Ezekiel
Double 40 Poster

Postby Teron » Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:45 am

Eze, nocap still has a cap, just x7-8 larger, than normal. It doesn't actually remove the cap, so a 1x40 can't get full 50mil from a morted mob, 12.5mil at best, irrc. So, if a 20lev player was under nocap effect, he'd have a cap of 5.6-6.4mil.

As for the rest, that's my understanding as well, but it's not clear why it has to be this way.

No one will mort a real newbie into oblivion for the very reasons this singular limit is placed and because it takes time to mort a lot. I am not aware of cases, where morting people under 40 yielded a clueless character, which would've prompted the limit. I am aware, though, of plenty of avatars not having a clue where their eq mob is or how to get to it, because they got their levels in the grand exp groups imms steer us to.

And if an experienced player wants to get morts as a newbie, I don't see reasons to limit their progress by making them immune to nocaps. After all, remorts get permanent x2 exp bonus, which is far, far stronger, than a temporary nocap extra.

Morting is hard: you spend more efforts/mana not to hit the mob, rather than kill it, so it is a sufficient limit towards limiting the exp/hr, in addition to the rarity of the nocap extra. After a certain level, it's easier to 2man exp, rather than mort.

And if someone does invest lots of time and effort into morting mobs to his friend, especially, if he lost his 5x40 char in the mass wipe, I say they deserve to use the same extra everyone else does.

You mentioned 'scam morting their alts'. What exactly do you mean - not grinding through Valk and 2x20-1x40 solo exp?
Teron

Postby Ezekiel » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:09 am

No, I'm saying any newb limits should remain because it's bad enough:

You have all lev 20 valkers then all 4x40-9x40 avatars...why?
- Because people run their veteran friends' newb-level alts all over lyme and get them on par.
- This limits grouping through mid levs, a time when true newbs actually need the support of those chars to...ya know...actually learn the structure of sloth groups within eq/xp, learn the ropes, mutually gain through the mud...rather than be left in the cold by those being isolationist and elitist on lyme with their small cadre of old-timers dragging them around.

This leads to new players quitting at mid levs. Can't tell you how many truly new characters I've tried to help get through newb levs and get them self-sufficient by midlevs. Then they see the eq needed to even become decent at mid-levs and they say 'well, i'll definitely need a small group for this.' To get the decent eq, they need some already decent eq to even come close to soloing. The usual mantra by the experienced vets when talking about running groups for mid levs off lyme is usually more subtly put...but basically comes out as 'find a way to solo it...well, i have mine...get yours or die/quit and get out of my way'....when these same characters acquired a lot of their core pieces along the way through the exact groups they're now denying mid-levs of. Why? because everyone gets their high levs and doesn't give a shit about new playerbase (specifically helping them get equipped) and would rather camp and autobot lyme (b/c god forbid you don't have that 10th damage point bought from mayor). Let's just 2-3 man grind the same 5 lyme areas all day and sometimes drag our lev 20 friends around while burying our head in the sand....meanwhile with the new playerbase dying.

Imms can get mad all they want that I'm posting this here, but it's the truth. This is not the sloth community I remember. Sitting on your hands about this issue will speed up this death by 1000 cuts we're already sinking into with new playerbase.
Ezekiel
Double 40 Poster

Postby Teron » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:07 am

I guess you are right, to an extent.

1. I agree that there needs to be a medium level playerbase to accomodate new players. I've seen too many players quit after/before leaving valk or within 2x40. And I've helped a great deal of them, too.

I guess I'll try to play my newbs more, except I do the mid-level eq on my main solo. So you are right that if an experienced player creates an alt or brings a friend, the new char doesn't need to join eq groups.

2. As far as attitude towards newbie eq, with this amount of players, you ought to have avatars in a group to kill decent eq mobs, such as the swordwraith in MH or Fallon. So usually it is all restricted to following exp groups, hoping you get some eq from there (there isn't much, and some people do complain, if we veer off to hit an eq mob during an exp run).

Practically, there's nothing wrong in using your main to help your alts, the problem is, we don't have the amount of players to accomodate people going solo or in a tight group of friends. If we had more players that'd group offvalk on their own, I'm sure the nocap issue wouldn't be an issue at all, because these caps are unattainable without morting.

So, if I were an imm, I'd put more effort in acquiring new players, retaining existing ones and encouraging experienced players to play mid-level players.
Teron

Postby Ezekiel » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:44 am

I'm not saying people shouldn't use their main to help their alts...I'm saying it's not conducive for a 9x40 to drag his lev 20 friends all over lyme to breeze through mid-levs...it discourages new playerbase. Also I'm saying that mid-levs are pretty much only getting popped eq that are on exp runs, b/c once everyone gets high lev enough...no one wants to help mid-levs get equipped unless it helps them (which inevitably means they'll only group with these mid-levs in xp groups). I'm not saying your high lev chars should play more with their mid-lev alts necessarily..I'm saying that if the high level chars choose not to...please spend a little time trying to help equip the new playerbase at mid-levs, even if that means it coming at *GASP* a slower xp per hour... and actually doing something off lyme. Only time I see people actually hitting mobs to help mid-levs equip are on nocap when they can benefit, which is pretty f'ing sad.

Most peeps got equipped through groups, now they want to leave everyone hanging.

Sometimes I wish they would just nerf Lyme into oblivion to actually guide people do other things, since they're not doing it of their own accord.

-Zeke
Ezekiel
Double 40 Poster

Postby Yasik » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:34 pm

Zek, I dont hate you, but I cannot agree completely with what you say.

"Decent" eq can be scavenged from stores nowadays, being little warrior Ozzy made -7 AC just by doing that and I believe decent AC for even 1x40 wa-prime, since -10 at 3x40 was standart de-facto back in S3, and I hit -11 only recently and only with Iron Skin, its 22 Av and quite long trip. More hurt to this aspect comes from unfinished Newbie Acedemy - I created newb recently and still have complains about this part of game - there still is plenty of work left unfinished, and after 'graduating' newbs dont know what to do - adding 5x5 rooms square field at the end of Academy, filling those with twenty 500 exp 'rats/kobolds/goblins' mobs is so simple end efficient, why not to do?

About running lowbies on Lyme, why not if its possible and beneficial? Solution can be closing Lyme back for 3x40 only, but this restriction was removed, and I know that kind of changes come in effect after careful considerations.

About mid groups "problem", and "groups problem" in general, few people willing to lead nowadays: can do solo/2man better, dont have enough game knowledge, dont want to take responsibility for others lives; no pleasure to run a bunch of afkers and lazy people why not bothering to debuff the mob; honestly I dont really know how to encourage ppl to lead groups other than increasing leadeship exp bonus, but imms sayin its already quite high, so...

About "someone running all Lyme for himself and his friends". I know what you're sayin', it happened to me few times - player comes in area that "I run" and starts killing "my" mobs, I complain to imms and get clear explanation: no Rules forbidding doing that; we players can even engage mobs that other players currently fighting, its legal belive or not. Only thing why people don't do that, is their moral ethical beliefs; you are free to do what you want, but be ready to face the consequences; some people ask and then leave seeing me inside certain area, some just ignore me and rush in (but fail to benefit coz I kill faster); I like how its done, just olde good American way, government does only what we the People cannot do ourselves, and we certainly can work out problems like that, either by respecting each others, or fight over (web, recall, sanc mobs, blind, silence, sleep, you choose) - but not PK directly, because its against the Rules. Not sure about indirect, though. See, I wasnt 'protected' by this unwritten rule, but I still respect it, because I can benefit from it some day somewhere.

Solution to this can be we all be friends, shake our hands and run exp together! Pretty challenging, isnt it? To step over ourselves, forget all fights past and move on :)
Yasik

Postby Teron » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:39 pm

Woah, Eze, slow down. Let's identify the issues you raised:
1. high level chars lead their friends around lyme for exp, letting them breeze through 1x40-3x40
2. high level chars don't help newbies they don't know with medium (1x40-3x40) eq
3. exp group leaders focus on exp, not eq
4. there are no eq groups that'd newbies could get their eq from
5. high level chars don't kill off lyme.

1. First of all, at least a few times a week, there's an exp group off-Lyme. It's usually fargate exp and it's great exp, better, than Lyme, according to a few 2man runs I did. So it doesn't matter, where avatars have their friends get exp (1), on lyme or in exp groups. In fact, my groups are comprised mainly of avatars, so they do kill stuff off-lyme (5), so you are talking only about one particular avatar that doesn't join us off-lyme.

2. Of course, avatars don't cycle for eq for ppl they don't know, unless it's an eq group. And eq groups are even rarer, than exp groups, but there are a few of them. I agree that medium players can mostly hope that something comes up on the auction or armor shops.

3. As for exp groups, I try to hit mostly exp mobs, and if someone needs an eq item from an exp mob, I usually hit it too. And yet some people are offended by this, because I hit more mobs for myself, than others - mostly because I know what we are killing tonight and can spot an eq mob there. If someone had a passage at an exp mob that pops eq, such as a fire machine or the otyugh, I wouldn't have a problem killing it and pissing off more people.

4. Yup, very few eq groups.

5. Like I said, people might solo on Lyme, but for group exp, they join the exp groups, not only because it allows for a fresh kill history, good exp, but also for gems - you can't pop t3s solo.

So, what do we have left, then? Few eq groups.

So, the only thing that needs to be done is for people to run eq groups on and off-lyme. It doesn't matter, whether avatars help their friends or not, newbies can join exp and eq groups, if there are any.

Coincidentally, this can be solved by getting more new and retaining existing players.

It'd help to have functional chop exp groups that'd bring exp, comparable to an offlyme group, so that there is:
- more exp on Lyme, which is unaged/dead most of the time
- more opportunities to pop eq that tri40s+ need
- another way to make exp (variety brings fun and is less boring)
and it'd bring back the play style to life.

Also, as people get exp, they need new eq, which means there will be more eq groups.

Another thing.

Even if you do insist on making Lyme exp low enough to force people offlyme, it won' get us anywhere. This reminds me the "forbid this, forbid that" approach that our govt has. It's pretty silly, because it doesn't solve any problems and because people will find a way around the limits. E.g., what this will change is that Surf that will not be named will have to drag his buddies around on SS, not Lyme.
Last edited by Teron on Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Teron

Postby Yasik » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:15 pm

Let us be honest, anyone with high-level friend can and will power-level their lowbie, because why not?
Yasik

Postby Ezekiel » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:15 am

Yeah, says the Yasik who is the one that gets dragged around contributing to the new mid lev playerbase death. And Taron, yes..you lead xp...because it benefits you..and like I said...eq benefits no large tanks/healers that you need for eq groups (just try getting one together, you'll see what i mean...everyone there for xp..you mention eq and they all disappear like farts in the wind)...they'd rather just be running xp...this means the mid levs are left in the cold for eq...or going to auction hoping that, of the few chars left in the game, someone happens to cycle something they want (not likely when everyone is running xp unless you happen to get a lucky vault clearing).

But keep on beating around the bush. And so what if the imms make changes to guide playerbase movement off Lyme? SOMETHING to at least try to retain some type of playerbase is better than nothing. When the players make no effort to work toward retaining the playerbase, even if that means sacrificing a little bit of xp per hour, something has to counterbalance to try to intervene to make them, otherwise the whole mud dies.

Yasik, did you get ALL of your mid lev eq yourself from shops...Oh you must be talking about heavy iron rings or diamond breast plate! (conveniently on xp run, shocker!) Grand webmistress, Iblis? Not on xp runs..out of luck. Hell, those two mobs cover 4 pieces needed alone. There's plenty of eq pieces that require eq groups that are not on the 'exp train' list. And certainly aren't soloable and discourages new players when they're told that it's a pipe dream to hope for such eq.

Oh wait...you needed 13 black beltpouches..you're in luck...there's gold run trash in shops too, all of which is utterly valuable.

Also, why do you think I care what anyone runs on Lyme? This isn't about me wanting more areas to blast as you insinuate. I'm not gonna fight other max avvies for areas...I could care less if who lives on Lyme or what they're running. Anyone who knows me understands I couldn't care less about my own 'xp per hour' and 'power leveling.' What I care about is the viability of the mud, and high lev chars dragging these lower chars away for mindless xp on Lyme, killing the new playerbase chance for grouping/integration in mid-levs as a side effect (which they used to not even be allowed on Lyme, and now we see for good reason).

We used to say, "Oh, 9x40- stay interested by starting a new char and you'll rediscover a love for the game again." This encouraged a community and interaction with new playerbase as well. Now it's "Start a new char so you can sponge mindlessly and with little contribution on Lyme, isolating yourself til your 'new' char can actually contribute...so you can camp Lyme even harder.

It's a good thing I came to the mud before, when there was actually a community that looked out for one another as much as looking out for one's self ...if I came to this mud today...I assure you by mid-levs as a new char, I'd leave. In that position, a mid-lev wouldn't have the experience grouping to do the quick Lyme runs (and would likely be shunned for lack of knowledge) and wouldn't be able to gain the adequate knowledge/eq to be viable because the people I'm supposed to be grouping and learning the mud through are all on Lyme. Bummer.

Other suggestions:
-Make Lyme lev restricted again (to encourage players to..ya know..group with people more their level) There is no reason for a lev 20 to be running around Lyme anyway other than to beat the xp system and dodge other chars their level in the process. The 3x40 restr. was originally lifted so new players could also chop and integrate into that grouping system. Now, with chop almost non-existent, it's having unseen side affect of abuse with newb/mid-lev speed sponging with little to no contribution to group. (Lightning bolt against lyme mobs- pew pew).

-Take away/severely scale back bonus xp on Lyme (for cont balancing reasons).

-Integrate an array of higher level elite eq so high lev chars actually have reason to spend time in eq groups.

Not saying we have to do all or any of these...just trying to get a dialogue going about a problem that everyone seems to want to say 'it's not bleeding THAT badly' about...and then we're dead.

[ pri sec ter qua qui hex sep oct ] Players
-----------------------------------
[ *Sensei* Mo:9.40 ] Ip the recalcitrant
[ *Hierarch* Cl:9.40 ] Zuzu ::LeMuRs:: thanks Josiah
[ *Theurgist* Ma:7.39 ] Ezekiel ~Dragonsworn~
[ 20c 20m 20n 10b| 6w 5d 4o 3t ] Whatta \ /
[ 20t 20w 6m 5c| 0 0 0 0 ] Marceline the Untitled
[ 20d 17c 0 0 | 0 0 0 0 ] Fandral the Fiery Feral Ferret
There are 6 visible players.
Highest total since last bootup: 24.

And that's consistently. Need I say more?
Ezekiel
Double 40 Poster

Postby Teron » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:16 am

1. Eze, I did try to get eq groups going, and like you said, it's much harder to get them going, than exp groups.
It's not impossible though, at least half of online players usually join an eq group, but it has to be a weekend or a Friday night.

Another reason why I don't lead eq groups is that I can solo medium-sized mobs myself. I don't need or want to drag 5 people around, spend time killing their mobs, only to kill the mob I can solo. As for large mobs, there often is not enough people for large mobs, such as Krimeah, Infernite queen, a full R'Lyeh run or the regal king, unless it's a chop day. Even then, Infernite queen is chop-immune and Smaug isn't easy to hit either.
So yet again, we come to the limit from a low playerbase.

Eze, there's no logic in guiding the players offlyme. Imms had already nerfed chop, and it only moved groups off-Lyme. Newbies could join a chop exp train and help, now they can only join offlyme groups, where they don't really help (heck, we had a fallout, when a 20ne got a rhodo).

Again, introducing any limits will not solve anything. Anyone running solo on their own or dragging their friends will do the same offlyme, you are simply moving them to another continent, Eze, without fixing the underlying problem. You can't force the early 9x40s to group, because they've already got most of the runes, when gems popped like candies in chop groups (another reason why chop groups might bring the grouping back, btw).

Those same avatars can solo most mobs as well, so they don't eq groups.

3. High level avatars do need something to do and complex forges, like Ars, scarab of destruction, the mithril shirt, the herbalist clasps are good examples of what's needed for high-level chars for them to join eq groups. These items are 2x40 restricted, with clasps being 5x40. We need more 5x40+ forges, ideally at least one forge for every class for 6x40, 7x40, 8x40 and 9x40, so people could continue making progress after getting another 40 (so far, there's little progress to be made by leveling 7x40, unless you put mage there, like I did).

(Making Ars 5x50 restricted, scarab 6x40 restricted and herbalist clasps 8x40 restricted won't fix anything. Not to mention that the scarab has a 40th restriction, with most ppl having it in the 6-8 class area.)

Just adding these forges will bring the eq groups back, powered by high-level avatars.

4. You are right that it's impossible to get good eq for new players. And when leaders do hit eq mobs on an exp run, people complain (usually, the same people). Heck, even the Surf, who shall not be named, left an exp group just before we were going to hit Iblis for the main tank (me, incidentally, and I wasn't leading). When we hit Iblis for the 2nd and 3d time, because he actually popped, half the group left. So much for popping eq for tanks.

To be fair, when I lead exp groups, I only hit eq mobs that also have exp and are close to where we are running, and still get complaints. I do not hit eq mobs that are way out of the way, are low exp and there's no beacon/passage, and still get complaints, because I didn't. And if I do kill an eq mob, I hit it once, unless it's for the main healer, such as Dr/Fluffy, because the group needs them as much as they need the main tank. (Btw, care to guess what or who drove them away?)
Teron

Postby Ezekiel » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:12 pm

Taron, just so many things to refute from your post:

1."Another reason why I don't lead eq groups is that I can solo medium-sized mobs myself. I don't need or want to drag 5 people around, spend time killing their mobs, only to kill the mob I can solo."

This is a more subtle way of saying, "I benefitted from groups for my eq, but now don't care about the new playerbase who need the same tools."

Cutthroat capitalism tactics at it's finest...use others to get ahead...then when those beneath you need the same hand up...accuse them of not knowing or doing enough, or being pesky or a burden to your time. So glad you get to enjoy the luxury from the top of your tower. You see, there was this thing called 'community' before on the mud...where ya know..people's inadequacies were replaced with wanting them to learn and grow alongside you rather than cutting them out as a dead-weight, waste of time.

2. "Eze, there's no logic in guiding the players offlyme. Imms had already nerfed chop, and it only moved groups off-Lyme. Newbies could join a chop exp train and help, now they can only join offlyme groups, where they don't really help (heck, we had a fallout, when a 20ne got a rhodo)."

-Obviously this is not true about the newbs 'only joining groups off lyme' because as I numerous times previously stated...that is not what is happening...these low-mid levels are exclusively sponging on Lyme and contributing nothing. And you and maybe one other were the only one to have a fallout over that rhodo situation..almost the entirety of the mud thought it a null issue.

"Again, introducing any limits will not solve anything. Anyone running solo on their own or dragging their friends will do the same offlyme, you are simply moving them to another continent, Eze, without fixing the underlying problem. You can't force the early 9x40s to group, because they've already got most of the runes, when gems popped like candies in chop groups (another reason why chop groups might bring the grouping back, btw)."

This, again, is false. 9x40 that speed run Lyme will not get the same yields personally dragging newbs and mid-levs around SS or AH, etc. This means that reinstating the 3x40 lev restr. would leave under 3x40 to either solo or form groups for xp off lyme while the above 3x40 can continue speed running Lyme. If everyone is always acting on self-interest, as you are implying...those running Lyme will not branch over to helps newbs and mid-lev friends run off-lyme because it's going to hurt their own xp per hour...the speed runs are just too high yielding on Lyme to pass up time wise. They'll just cut out the dragging and sponging of the newbs. If they do decide to move off Lyme to help newbs and mid-levs sponge they'll have to at least have to do it at their own expense.

"Those same avatars can solo most mobs as well, so they don't eq groups."

-Agreed, bringing up third point

3. "High level avatars do need something to do and complex forges, like Ars, scarab of destruction, the mithril shirt, the herbalist clasps are good examples of what's needed for high-level chars for them to join eq groups. These items are 2x40 restricted, with clasps being 5x40. We need more 5x40+ forges, ideally at least one forge for every class for 6x40, 7x40, 8x40 and 9x40, so people could continue making progress after getting another 40 (so far, there's little progress to be made by leveling 7x40, unless you put mage there, like I did).

- also, agreed

"(Making Ars 5x50 restricted, scarab 6x40 restricted and herbalist clasps 8x40 restricted won't fix anything. Not to mention that the scarab has a 40th restriction, with most ppl having it in the 6-8 class area.)

-I never said anything about changing restr. on eq...in fact, I'm stating just the opposite. Shifting restr. on in-game eq does nothing to get people back to hitting any eq mobs, because the high level chars ALREADY HAVE THE EQ. I was suggesting that more brand new, high end pieces/forges be put in to make it worthwhile to branch out and not be a zombie to xp all day, every day.

"4. You are right that it's impossible to get good eq for new players. And when leaders do hit eq mobs on an exp run, people complain (usually, the same people). Heck, even the Surf, who shall not be named, left an exp group just before we were going to hit Iblis for the main tank (me, incidentally, and I wasn't leading). When we hit Iblis for the 2nd and 3d time, because he actually popped, half the group left. So much for popping eq for tanks."

- Yes, you know, healers and tanks never get the breaks...it's not like we give them leeway or anything for calls hitting their extra eq mobs in xp groups. *rolls eyes* Please sense the sarcasm, as tanks and manabag healers are about the only ones to be able to cycle/call/meander to hit eq mobs in such groups...anyone else gets shushed or laughed at because they're not of the same value. Poor you...you didn't get to cycle iblis more than once for your eq in an xp group.

"To be fair, when I lead exp groups, I only hit eq mobs that also have exp and are close to where we are running, and still get complaints."

-Agreed, you hit mobs like archfiend, for instance. Great mob, double pops eq, pretty easy xp, benefits everyone.

"I do not hit eq mobs that are way out of the way, are low exp and there's no beacon/passage, and still get complaints, because I didn't. "

-That comes from the frustration of chars never having eq groups again and hoping against hope that this month they 'might' get to hit their mobs once while in group...and that's probably for one cp of 8. Wonder where that expectation to hit the mob may come from...maybe it's from seeing Iblis hit in xp groups?

"And if I do kill an eq mob, I hit it once, unless it's for the main healer, such as Dr/Fluffy, because the group needs them as much as they need the main tank. (Btw, care to guess what or who drove them away?)"

-Yes, they're both in my clan and they both took breaks (weren't "driven away") for reasons having nothing to do with what we're talking about here...i only talk to them on ktalk every time they log on...but I'm sure you'd know much more than me on the matter...continue to speculate as if you know some deep, dark secret though.

-Zeke
Ezekiel
Double 40 Poster

Postby Yasik » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:25 pm

I do not understand how am I "contributing to the new mid lev playerbase death".

I have no idea what is "mid level players' problem", and why you are only one aware and concerned about it.
Maybe you mean the bonus that we start to receive after 3x40, but it isnt that big to actually be a problem without.

Nowadays, it is much, much easier than ever to get exp: time bonuses, 3x40 bonus, nocap, properly abused kill history, and yes, exp groups happen, not every day - but we can grind coins meanwhile or do the quests, so I see the system pretty much OK from my tower.
Yasik

Postby Ezekiel » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:06 pm

You are contributing by this, as previously mentioned..by being dragged around Lyme all day by a 9x40 and thinking nothing of it, you are: preventing other true newb/mid-levs from partcipating in groups off Lyme when they need experienced players of similar level to run along side with/learn the ins and outs of grouping/cycle eq so they can become half decent. Keep looking out for yourself though.

And to say I am the only one who is concerned...it's because most of those i'm defending that are affected don't voice concerns publicly...they're too new and afraid/intimidated to...they just leave and find a more welcoming place to mud. Of course, you would know this if you actually related or ran with any of the chars I talked about instead of treating them like lepers and rather spending time on Lyme being dragged. Instead, you think the problem doesn't exist because you distance yourself far enough away to be able to most insincerely claim obliviousness.

Congrats...you get to protect your status quo with 6 ppl log ons and 24 highs in 9 days uptime, most of which are dominated with a 9x40 exploiting lyme with 3 veterans' newbs tagging along, discouraging any rising new playerbase.

Last I spoke to you on this issue you said 'well, it's legal'. That's the trademark words of someone scamming the system and being unethical...and knowing it. I'm pretty sure this forum is here to point out things like that to make suggestions that unethical actions that have detrimental effects on the new playerbase be made 'illegal.'

Have a nice day in your tower.

-Ezekiel
Ezekiel
Double 40 Poster

Postby Yasik » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:50 pm

So, am I guilty by doing my own business and by doing that I dont babysit others and they suffer from it, did I get it right?

I think it would be more honest if everybody have their own motivations and ambitions in the first place, instead of having/expecting anyone else to come, teach, lead, give eq, and so on. No socialist, no commies, sorry.

Somehow I dragged myself to level I am at this moment, and somehow I got my eq; this means it is doable for anybody else. Just start doing it yourself, and help will come, eventually - as it came to me. Keep doing things and dont wait for somebody to come and make you 9x40 in endgame eq by fingers snap.
Yasik

Next

Return to Bug Reporting