Two things

Report a bug you found.

Postby Weasel » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:17 am

*ack* don't even mention spellbook poprates.. for the last couple of months all I've done is cycle spellbooks and I still have many to go - unfortunately quite a few of the ones remaining are group only mobs so the chances of getting them are remote.. wish someone would lighten up on those poprates, cycling gets so boring after a while - I've now forged 4 ashen bracelets while waiting for a spellbook mob repop - and that's just for ONE spellbook - and it still hasn't popped even once.
Now I'm sure someone will prove what a tosser they are by telling me I whine too much and that nobody is forcing me to learn spells.. so I'll take this opportunity to reply in advance - go **** yourself a$$hole.
:twisted:
Weasel
Hall of Fame Avatar Poster

SBs

Postby Avatar » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:23 am

Pop rates are ridiculous, but they'll just say that this is the only way we'll value the things we pop. Ah well, what can you do?

Well Mosaix, if a book is popped and you can get us close to the mob, I'm always willing to help. I'll even switch to a tank if we need a tank. Of course, there may be something about people who play clerics that make them more willing to help others, I don't know about all that.
Triple 40 Poster

Postby Autolycos » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:29 am

laff Mosaix... i thought i was #1 on the rescue dialpad :twisted:

btw.. you should have asked me bro.. we see each other enuff during rescuing/cr each other.. would be no prob for me to die somewhere new.. and have a purpose!!! :twisted:

Shara... you need to dance and die more for me!

Brady.. lmfao **applauds**

Weasel.. snicker... nothing i can add to make that any better.. *high5*

PS.. avatar is to blame for everything.. he is coded +perma no load

[quote="Mosaix":2lloq5nf]There are books I dont even bother trying to get. Have asked for help with books and get blown off.
In particular im at 50% on Acid-Etched. Even with one loaded couldnt get help to pop it, including my own clan.

However im first on the dialpad when people need a raise, a healer to help THEM get eq, or a healer to THEM get exp.

The joys of cleric prime. Dont ever be one.[/quote:2lloq5nf]
Autolycos

Postby Krok » Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:33 am

Broc, wtf? Log on, we'll cycle more sbs. Stop whining like the real cleric and they will stop treating you like this *poke poke* :)
From Russia with love.
Krok
Triple 40 Poster

Postby 12345 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:03 am

I gotta admit, the majority of the spells I don't have are from cleric and druid. Being a 3x or 4x caster has got to be a pain. Then again, my list of unlearned at 17 avatar is pretty embarassing. I still need a raise book, which I will probably never use, and dawnfire, which is pretty much the _only_ blasting spell I'll ever use. I am full up on the skills/spells I actually care about though.

I don't know what to tell you if your clan won't help you out... that's just sad. I can normally help out with knocking a mob down unless I've got a bunch of folks following. The rest of the time lately I'm just wandering around exploring.

I have seen a ton of new spells and skills go in lately. I don't think I've seen any added to the shops and such though. Perhaps some of them could be re-evaluated and simply sold at a certain magic shop like the web spellbook. Or even better, adding a new magic shop somewhere that sells spellbooks. ie. A bunch of clerical manuals could be sold in the Infirmary or in the library of the Asylum. The librarian in the Elemental School could actually sell books of ice ray and such for inflated prices.

Or I could sit in the BH scribe drooling on myself and scribbling on spellbooks with crayons.... anyone know where I can pop some crayons?
Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid -KMFDM

Postby Modello » Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:48 am

Sneef..... why post that ya clan wouldn't help you? This is the first I've heard about it. Was I online? Since when have I refused to help a clannie... or anyone else for that matter. Ditto what Kroka said.... lets just cycle fer some!

On another note.... cycling for spellbooks has become the way of sloth! Sigh... the good ol' days of practicing in the guild under the watchful gaze of the guildmaster! Gone! Sneef....
Modello

Postby Krok » Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:01 pm

Nods, Nab. I don't think I was online to refuse to pop a sb, but maybe I was deeply afk? Shrugs. I don't know what happened, but I suggest discussing it on the DoW site or on icqs, cause it sounds too weird for me.
From Russia with love.
Krok
Triple 40 Poster

Postby Autolycos » Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:03 pm

dont listen to KROK!!!!!!

everytime i ask her for help, she just kills me alot..... :evil:
Autolycos

Postby 12345 » Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:18 pm

Krok, the next time you need help cycling Auto... let me know.
Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid -KMFDM

Postby Krok » Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:21 pm

Auto.. I spend all my mana for the relos to BH to save your ass from quicklings and then you tell me I kill you? :P

12345, I'll even send you a msg on icq :))
From Russia with love.
Krok
Triple 40 Poster

Postby Autolycos » Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:22 pm

LIES!

brady dies in quicklings..

i drown in sahaguins! :twisted:
Autolycos

Postby Krok » Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:35 pm

Oh, sorry. That's a really huge difference.
From Russia with love.
Krok
Triple 40 Poster

Postby Autolycos » Mon Feb 27, 2006 1:23 pm

cackle :twisted:
Autolycos

Previous

Return to Bug Reporting