Not so stunned...

Report a bug you found.

Postby Weasel » Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:24 pm

woot
Weasel
Hall of Fame Avatar Poster

Postby Autolycos » Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:41 pm

yet another urban myth dispelled, apparently chicks dig weasel...
Autolycos

Another coding issue

Postby Avatar » Sun Apr 24, 2005 6:34 pm

I thought of another one, if someone wants to tackle it. Replay is awesome, I use it all the time when groups are extremely spammy. There seems to be an issue with druids while shapeshifted though, they don't have access to the replay command. It would be a nice fix, if you have time :)
Triple 40 Poster

Postby kjartan » Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:47 pm

Ok, it's on The List.
kjartan
Creator

Postby kjartan » Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:33 pm

And now it's back off The List. Fixed, incor. (incor = in next crash or reboot).
kjartan
Creator

Postby Weasel » Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:52 pm

Warriors still kinda suck. Can ya fix that? hehe. Add some natural AC onto primes or something..

..mind you, I haven't got many of the new skills yet, so I may be out of line.
Weasel

Postby kjartan » Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:31 pm

You can certainly complain about balance-related stuff but don't expect me to say "yes I'll fix that, ok it's fixed." I generally steer clear of messing with anything balance-related without heavy consultation of some of the gods that know more about the gameplay than I do.

We have recently added a few avatar warrior skills, they should help.
kjartan
Creator

Postby Firon » Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:38 pm

Another replay change suggestion:

have each public channel have separate buffers and make replay with no args pull 20 latest items from all the channels and replay {gossip | auction | quest} pull 20 latest from that specific channel?

Would be nice for those on telnet or those on clients with no scrollback.

regards
Firon

Postby 12345 » Fri Apr 29, 2005 8:01 am

[quote="me":1zlh60kt]Yeah, right now the replay function seems to store a separate list for every character, it'd be really sweet if instead there was one longer list that everyone could see.

Even logging on and immediately typing replay gossip you could see what's been going on! It's easy to code too![/quote:1zlh60kt]

Separate lists make sense to some extent since there's still tells, says and other private channels and you wouldn't want the public stuff to get spammed away by private stuffs.

A central list for public stuffs would be very cool though. If it's not being used already, it would also avoid saving 50+ copies of everything that came across the gossip channels. Being able to replay on entering the game would also be quite cool.
Kein Mehrheit Fur Die Mitleid -KMFDM

weapon damage types

Postby Avatar » Sat Apr 30, 2005 4:57 pm

Almost more of a balance issue, I haven't seen a list of the available types of damage for weapons but it seems that the new deathblow skill is restricted to only slashing weapons. Is there a real difference between slashing and slicing? Could we have slicing type weapons added to the deathblow list? It seems that in the past the type of damage a weapon did was kind of random and didn't matter a lot, while now they have an influence on gameplay.

Charles
Triple 40 Poster

Postby *Splork* » Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:31 pm

I have modified both sharpen and deathblow slightly to look for a few more weapon types. However, they will not work with proc weapons regardless of what type of weapon type they are. This is done intentionally and will not be changed.

Enjoy,
Splork
*Splork*
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Bug Reporting