Navigating site

Please post your ideas to improve our web site.

Would it be better if eq and map room opened in new window?

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes : 18

Navigating site

Postby Kambal » Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:03 am

What you think ppl?
I think it would be more easier to navigate, since main website meniu is not accessible when eq or map room is entered.
Kambal

Map/EQ room

Postby Clink » Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:31 am

It is on my list of things to do to make the navigation bar visible in the map room and eq list. I hope this would make popups unnecessary.

Clink
Clink
Greater God

Postby blackmore » Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:38 am

There is a way to get back, but it's non-obvious. Click on the word Sloth in the upper left part of the eqlist. As for the map room, I'm not sure if it has the same thing or not.
blackmore
Triple 40 Poster

Eh...

Postby Ender » Mon Aug 09, 2004 2:32 pm

Can't say I care much either way. To be honest, I keep one window open for the boards/skill lists/etc, one for the eq list, and one for the maproom. If the the maproom and eq list spawned a new window, it would just save me the effort of opening them myself.

More to the point (and a better answer I think) is why doesn't the maproom and eq list open into the same window as everything else with the navigation bar on the side? This would make navigation much easier. Of course, I also have my resolution set at 1200x1600... so I have a rather large desktop. This may be an issue with our other players.
Ender
40 Prime Poster

Return to Web Site Suggestions