A couple of suggestions....and kudos

Please post your ideas to improve our mud.

A couple of suggestions....and kudos

Postby piglet » Mon Jul 05, 2004 6:02 am

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I gotta admit I'm a pretty o&shy;n and off player.&nbsp; However, many of you may be surprised to know that I've been with sloth in o&shy;ne form or another since 1993.&nbsp; BTW never played another mud.&nbsp; I'd like to take this opportunity to say that the folks behind the scenes, presently, are the most active and dedicated group I've ever seen.&nbsp; Very impressive amount of work.<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I could sit here and name all of the improvements that they have made just in the last year, but it would cut into my rare sloth time&nbsp; :).<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; As far as suggestions, I o&shy;nly have a few, and most of those are for the wonderful new site that we have been given here.<BR><BR>1.I would love it if the forums kept the most recent replies at the bottom.&nbsp; It's kinda wierd reading from the bottom or trying to follow the conversation in reverse.<BR><BR>2.Is it hard to put a small chat room in.&nbsp; I really just dont know how hard that is.&nbsp;&nbsp; hmmmmm maybe there already is o&shy;ne.&nbsp; I know that you can call o&shy;n o&shy;ne player, but can you chat with multiple members.<BR><BR>3.Finally, and this is the game play o&shy;ne, it would be cool if&nbsp; your gold garnered interest in the bank.&nbsp; I'm not talking about all the time, but while you were logged.&nbsp; That would be neat.&nbsp; Generally speaking I think that things that would&nbsp; spice up the mud economy would be neato.&nbsp; Drachma, is a good example of this sort of thing.&nbsp; How about an exchange rate :) ?&nbsp; Perhaps even a line of credit from the bank that has to be paid like the innkeeper.&nbsp; <BR><BR>Thanx for reading....see you all soon enough.<BR><BR>Piglet/crank
piglet

Return to Mud Suggestions