Drachma vs autoquest Items

Please post your ideas to improve our mud.

Drachma vs autoquest Items

Postby Jag » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:08 pm

On the equipment list, it would be great if drachma purchase items and autoquest items were listed differently. Perhasps using those terms instead calling all such equipment "quest" equipment.

Thanks
Jag
Double 40 Poster

Postby Absu » Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:06 am

Agreed. You can actually filter the list by "Quest Shop" items, but it doesn't seem to list anything. I suppose someone just needs to flag all of the drachma items as "quest shop".
Absu

Postby Atwell » Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:14 am

You can identify elite equipment (equipment you purchase with drachma) by looking for Found on Mobile of sir faur, high priest, adante, or trista. Quest equipment (equipment given out in an immortal-run quest) usually has a Found on Mobile of Quest, Quest Low, Quest Medium, or Quest High. Items one receives upon completing an autoquest somtimes have a Found of Mobile containing "autoquest", but other times they have the AutoQuest flag, and Found on Mobile is the mob offering the auto.
Atwell
40 Prime Poster

Postby Jag » Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:50 am

Thanks Atwell, I had found this quite confusing. My goal is to identify eq that I can acutally pop or get through Autoquest.

I thought that some of the "Sir Faur, et al" stuff was also available through autoquest, but if I understand you correctly, that is not true.

And just to verify, all the low, med and high rated quest eq, is also not autoquest.

So only those that are already marked Autoquest are autoquest.

The database is listing things clearly. I just thought some of that stuff was also available by autoquest, but that is not the case.
Jag
Double 40 Poster

Return to Mud Suggestions