EQ from Dark Chasm

Post all new eq you find here, and the eq tracking players will make sure it gets added to the eq list.

Postby Weasel » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:06 pm

Will the forge still be completed if there's a crash in the interim? Even if so, what is the point in making people wait for hours? I'd really love to know. And please don't say realism; seriously, you're getting a 'ghostly guardian' to forge a magical clasp that will give you special powers ...and then you decide to add realism? hello?
Weasel
Hall of Fame Avatar Poster

Postby marge » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:13 pm

maybe Lad thought the duration was in seconds instead of minutes. shrug, seems someone fixed it in any case.
marge
40 Prime Poster

Postby jezer » Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:37 pm

Thanks Someone! :twisted:

So for the record... Go to priest with components... (clasp is 1m it seems) type forge clasp... wait a while... come back to him... type receive clasp... and he will tell you if it is ready of not.

It all works a bit like the immigration officer... it's the first time I've come across a forge that's worked like this... although I suspect there is a precedent somewhere because there is a help file when you type "help receive" and it lists it's used for forges...

You learn something new everyday.

Thanks to all who contributed info.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It's a little strange... you can query the forger about clasp and he gives you full info... he also asks you to state your business when you enter the room... he seems such a friendly chap, yet he doesn't tell you, come back later and 'receive clasp.' The forgers these days... :roll: all they want is your money... what ever happened to good old service? :twisted:
"Don’t let me become the man that I say that I despise."
jezer
Hall of Fame Avatar Poster

Previous

Return to New Eq Pops and Stats