Old auction board

Use this forum for general discussions

Which auction board options do you prefer?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 25, 2004 2:20 pm

Old crier auction page
30%
New crier emporium
10%
Chopping block
60%

Total votes : 20

Old auction board

Postby Riurik » Sat Dec 18, 2004 2:20 pm

Anyone aghree with me that they would rather have the old auction board back. It is not like anonymity was that that much of an issue in auction threads (although it was a problem at times), but the emporium is unbelievably hard to track large auctions in, plus what should be 2 screens of informations becomes 6.

There are lots of things I like about the new board, I think the chopping block is cool (if somewhat limited in certain tyes of auctions), I like that absurd flame threads have largely died, but please give us back the old auction page guys!

If you haven't seen it go look at the auction Sind is running in the Emporium at the moment. I feel so sorry for him trying to make head or tail of the replies every time I see it.

Riuirik
Riurik

Postby Alberich » Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:46 pm

personally, I much prefer the block to old auction page, and emporium is good for advertising you need something, but imho, if you try to use it to sell stuff instead of chopping block, you deserve the headaches :P
Don't be stupid - we have politicians for that

Alberich

Postby Truip » Sat Dec 18, 2004 11:50 pm

I agree with Alberich. While at first it seems like a pain to get used to, it works great once you do.

Just give it a chance and i bet you will like it.
Truip

Return to General Chat (Registered)