Possible Bonus Stab Dam Issue?

Use this forum for general discussions

Possible Bonus Stab Dam Issue?

Postby Gorka » Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:15 am

I've recently started purchasing stab dam from the rebirth shop but it would appear that my Backstab in counters has not been increasing. My average stab has always been a little bit variable but I've purchased more Stab Dam than the usual variability now, and the average doesn't appear to be increasing, and I am suspecting something is up. I'm taking my average stab after running the same mobs... after more than 1000 stabs - so variability should be like minimal.

Perhaps I am calling this early, it's only been a couple of days... but I just finished purchasing all of the spell dam in the rebirth shop and the increase was easily detectable in the counters, but stab dam doesn't seem to be detectable and I've purchased 13 more so far.

My concern is I might be wasting my conquest points on nothing... or perhaps some cap is being applied to my "no cap" stab dam. I'll wait for an imm to reply, otherwise I will keep this thread updated as I buy more.
Gimme a G! Gimme a ORKA!
Gorka

Re: Possible Bonus Stab Dam Issue?

Postby Gorka » Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:13 am

It appears my stab dam has increased substantially since reboot by the margin of the bonus stab dam I had purchased... but no confirmation that something was fixed... but looks like it at this early stage. Thanks whomever, if so.
Gimme a G! Gimme a ORKA!
Gorka

Return to General Chat (Registered)