How to register for the forum...

Use this forum for general discussions

How to register for the forum...

Postby Gorka » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:06 am

This post is for people trying to register on the forum, of which I frequently hear that people are unable to do. I think most times the issue is that people put the wrong skills in the wrong columns, because the phrase "Who knows what these are???" can be taken either way.

Prediction, Swiftkick, Sharpen, DeathTouch, Urban Stealth need to be in the left column. Improved Backstab, Winds of Fury, Improved KickStart, Hands of Fury, Feet of Speed need to be in the right column. I don't expect that providing the answers will open us to spammers, and if anything the question has done more harm than good by keeping true players out.
Gimme a G! Gimme a ORKA!
Gorka

Re: How to register for the forum...

Postby Padme » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:09 pm

Thank you so much, Gorka!

It was just sheer stupidity that I couldn't register. I moved all the avatar skills and had put them in the other column and left the rest in the avatar column! See? Truly stupid. So, I had been able to identify the avatar skills, but those were the skills I thought I had to move. And I was so stressed.

I am so sorry, but thank you, Gorka, so much for explaining it to me. And I so hated using Roga's account to post, it just felt like I was conjuring up a ghost each time or something. It's hard to explain. But thank you again, Gorka. Now I will be able to post under my own name! Thanks again.

Padme
Padme

Return to General Chat (Registered)