Changelog 2016-09-30

Use this forum for general discussions

Changelog 2016-09-30

Postby *teker* » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:48 am

I believe I found the bug in the group targeting code so I have re-enabled it. I received some complaints about conflicts with the keyword "leader" and the number of mobs that also have that keyword so I have changed the new group keywords to "groupleader" and "grouppoint".

The rank command now shows more information.

Recite no longer stops singing when the scroll is missing from inventory.

I rewrote the spy command while trying to track down a reported bug. I never got the bug to repro but if you see problems with spy, let me know.

I also rewrote the order command for the same reason. Let me know if you see any issues there.

Previously you would continue reading, studying, etc when attacked by a mobile - now you'll stop when attacked.

Autoloot no longer fires when paralyzed.

Clan recalls now cost mana if attempted while demon bound. I rewrote quite a bit of this code also so let me know if you find issues.

I wrote helper functions for destroying shards when casting spells that use them. The spells no longer destroy all shards in inventory - they stop at the required amount.

Fixed the message when attempting to strike while unlearned.

Restiveness should default to self if no argument provided.

The "tiny potion" was causing problems with quaffing other potions in inventory. This has been fixed. A similar fix was made to the dice bag.

Some other small text message changes. Bard songs now say "Your song" when viewed by the bard. I just realized "god's" has a typo there which I'll get fixed for next time.
*teker*
Triple 40 Poster

Re: Changelog 2016-09-30

Postby Gorka » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:09 pm

Gimme a G! Gimme a ORKA!
Gorka

Postby *teker* » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:26 pm

Thanks.

Apparently the in-code table for rank is different than what's being used in-game so the rank output isn't accurate at all. I'll try to figure out how to make them match correctly.
*teker*
Triple 40 Poster

Postby Teron » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:13 am

thanks for the update, good to see some of my minor bug reports being acted upon :)
Teron

Postby *Idjit* » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:08 am

Because I hadn't read the crier at all, I looked at the new ranks and said "cool we're doing the rank reform now".
Too bad :)
Otherwise, good show Teker.
*Idjit*
Double 40 Poster

Return to General Chat (Registered)