continuing harassment

Use this forum for general discussions

continuing harassment

Postby cyprimus » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:37 am

So problem still not addressed, once again dr sending harassing tells etc.. the day primal comes back we are back to
Dr tells you 'please, don't be cancer here, go live with your cancel irl'
Dr gossips-- 'poor baby, don't take it out on the gossip channel'
cyprimus
Double 40 Poster

Re: continuing harassment

Postby Yasik » Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:54 am

Code: Select all
^\[(.*)\] PLAYERNAME (.*)$

^PLAYERNAME \-\- \'(.+)\'$

^PLAYERNAME (gossips|auctions|newbies|quests|yells|gossip)\-\-(.*)$

^PLAYERNAME \-\- \'(.*)\'$

^PLAYERNAME says \'(.*)\'$

^PLAYERNAME tells you \'(.*)\'$

^PLAYERNAME\[(.*)\]> \'(.*)\'$

^(.*)auctions-- 'PLAYERNAME has put up(.*)$

^PLAYERNAME shouts \'(.*)\'$

This is triggers set patterns to permanently block most communications, but not their actions while in same room or in group. In MUSH I can just "Omit from output", in JMC it #substitute to empty string {}, in other clients dont know, but sure there is an option.
I can toggle switch on or off, but usually I dont, not losing opportunity to smartass comment or troll.
gossips and gossip - needs to be exactly like that, to hide when they gossip and their gossips on 'reply gossip' command output.
Yasik

Postby Teron » Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:31 am

Ozzy, your suggestion doesn't stop the harassment.

Also, these patters can be easily overcome, if desired, unless you go notell and turn off all the channels.
Teron

Postby Ker » Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:18 am

Sorry, it seems I need to defend myself yet again from this.

I am amused to why you did not point up the events of your doing leading to my reactions - not "continuing harassment" as you call it.

But since you like throwing tantrums and going public -

1) It is my call if I'd like to lead a size-able group to my ideas and run concept very much like any other leader who has their own ideas to go by. I personally planned for old/new players to come in at certain times and dates just so we can have a group running based on any given event Sloth offers, very much like this one.

Just because I locked the group and refused you entry, you go all bonkers labeling me names which I will not put here to save you from embarrassment.

2) You claim to "help" with assisting the group when you were wondering around Hades.

Sorry I beg to differ. You came, tried to join the group, found out it was locked, tried again, then engaged on Lucifer, made him flee all over the place when the group was at it's last stages of bringing it down.

i) How would you "help" when you are not even grouped. Had you kill it, how would you respond to the group?
ii) Having Lucifer flee all over the top is a no-no. You run into all sorts of aggros putting the group in danger. Why would you do such a thing? How does this help you or even the group? Why would you even engage Lucifer when you know the group is after it?

3) My tank is on a timer. I try as much to fit in to benefit the run as busy as we are IRL because this was a planned meet.

Despite reasoning, you still go on your rants and even take it publicly and now the crier. Now I feel bad for sending Linx to go get you. Maybe I should have left you dead in Hades? Oh well.

It was all talks until you got real deep with your crap. Much to my dismay I must admit what I said is totally uncool, not even ethical I might add, no moral perception or quality but sorry, you brought much troubles to the group and in the end, everyone got fed up and left. Not because of how I handled the situation - because of the problems you caused.

So thanks for ruining the fun!

Regards,
Dr
Ker
Double 40 Poster

Postby Yasik » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:51 am

Taron, I never said those are perfect defence, there is always room for improvement.
Worked for me, though.

Btw, afair, trigger abuse is wipeable offence. At least it was in S3, iirc.
Yasik

Postby *Splork* » Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:53 am

We are getting extremely tired of dealing with this situation. This does not represent our game and looks extremely bad for Sloth in general when people come here to check out us out and see this.

Neither party is innocent and both parties play major roles in continuing this nonsense. We are asking, about as nicely as possible at this point, to cut it out or both of you will find yourselves without characters...

JB just spent a year putting together the new area he announced yesterday and we find ourselves in a thread about this crap. It honestly pisses me off and thats tough to do regarding Sloth issues these days :mrgreen:
*Splork*
Site Admin

Return to General Chat (Registered)