An elemental citadel has been found!

Use this forum for general discussions

An elemental citadel has been found!

Postby Pbx » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:20 am

Information has been made available to me through my network of mortal spies that an elemental citadel has been found! Being the curious deity that I am, I visited this citadel myself to see exactly what was going on.

I have found that my spies were correct. This citadel can be found in a ridiculously obvious place (which I had walked by hundreds of times in my years of tinkering throughout the elemental planes and never noticed the work being done there), and it appears that the denizens of this place could use a bit of direct exposure to the rest of the world. However, even I am bound by rules regarding direct intervention when dealing with entire civilizations, thus I am requesting that you adventurous types should visit them.

Once there, you may do whatever you wish with them, as they are no followers of mine. Since they pose at best a minor threat to my followers, any actions taken by you mortals will be considered neither a boon or a disgrace by me. What do I mean by that you ask? I mean I will not be rewarding you for anything you do when visiting this new civilization, and neither will I punish you.

Now go forth, see what they have to offer and show them what you have to offer in return.
Pbx

Return to General Chat (Registered)