Immortals and Immortal Applications

Use this forum for general discussions

Immortals and Immortal Applications

Postby *Splork* » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:28 pm

Lately, I have been receiving many questions regarding Immortal applications, which Immortals we are accepting back, and when.

When we began this project(the restart), our goal was to have everything ready to go and have as little downtime as possible. In doing so, we had to cut a few corners(Lyme for example). Right now, we are busy finishing up all aspects of our game that we left out when we opened up. Worrying about Immortal applications, Immortals building and possibly crashing us, a long with thousands of questions that come with other Immortals being up here, the timeline for these projects getting finished would push further down the line then we prefer. This is my reasoning behind holding off on Immortals for our first month. It is not because we do not trust you guys or we do not want your help because we do. We just need to finish a few things and see how we are holding up as a group before adding more to our plate.

Continue to play and have fun, we will start talking to former Immortals one by one soon. Those former Immortals who want to be considered to return, please email me your Immortal name and how much you have completed with your areas.

I am seriously considering Immortal positions for our website and for player relations. If you are interested in these, please email me your qualifications.

We look forward to hearing from you,
Splork
*Splork*
Site Admin

Return to General Chat (Registered)