Shipment/post office bugged?

Use this forum for general discussions

Shipment/post office bugged?

Postby Tinkles » Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:12 am

Few days ago, i happened to check Tinkles' s bank balance and i was shocked to find that it was short of about 10mil coins. I was quite sure that the coins had been missing somewhere because i did not buy any expensive eq recently and i haven't been using Tinkles much . I checked around and got to know that Bird too had same problem. He had been receiving money from post office from someone that he never charge shipment fee and also lost money to someone.

So is it really bugged? Can any immortal check about this and get back to me? Can i still get back my money? :p

Tinkles
Tinkles

Postby ds » Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:38 am

I had a problem yesterday with shipping. I shipped equipment to players and they were charged the correct amount, received their equipment, and I never received any gold in return. I have continued checking for 24 hours thinking it might just be delayed. Still no gold for me. Now I am out the equipment without payment. Is there a new unintended bug in shipping in the place of the old one?
ds

Postby firebrand » Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:39 pm

[quote="ds":1158zvud]I had a problem yesterday with shipping. I shipped equipment to players and they were charged the correct amount, received their equipment, and I never received any gold in return. I have continued checking for 24 hours thinking it might just be delayed. Still no gold for me. Now I am out the equipment without payment. Is there a new unintended bug in shipping in the place of the old one?[/quote:1158zvud]

dude i thought i was the only one. i have never gotten payment back either. not that it really matters all that much to me - i can go pop shipping fees back in a few runs on mobs, not the point. just didn't say anything because i thought i was having an rtfm moment.
firebrand
Triple 40 Poster

Return to General Chat (Registered)