Crossroads: Area Opener

Use this forum for general discussions

Crossroads: Area Opener

Postby Medios » Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:26 am

Decider wanted everyone on the island. Minstrel (evil) and Shyla (good) were team captains. We picked teams and had to find our respective mob in Crossroads. Crossroads begins somewhere near Kozakura. I believe Annie found the entrance for the good team. Good mob was Xei, the lord of light. Evil mob was Ei, the lord of darkness. After finding Ei he gave us an evil letter describing 5 mobs that contained emblems of light. We were to retrieve the emblems and bring them back.

evil letter:

The first is a heavenly being that is pure and just. A keen reader of
books, he is often piled up in his stacks of books to research on issues of
justice. ---archangel gabriel heaven

The second is in an area where energy raises and falls. He stands noble
even with his aged eyes. Wielding a sling and a gleaming two-handed sword, he seeks to defend his home with pride. -- seraph pos planes

The third is a race that has been good, but seen as evil to outside eyes
that guards the emblem. A distinguished protector holds the key to break
the seal of darkness. -- protector irda

The fourth is an old man like no other. He fathers his followers with
love and hope. Sitting carefully with a warrior's grace, he seeks to stamp
out evil in this castle. -- father castle perserverance

The fifth is locked in a cell in a mansion of his name. He is crazed
but still pure in heart. Wishing for his lady once in a while, he seeks
the day of light to reach. master dalina dalina mansion

We quickly destroyed these mobs with a few tarrasque kings in our way. Using reign of confusion I could quickly escape these evil kings. We collected our emblems and went back to Ei where we met another king who handled us with a restore proc. We regened up and went back giving our emblems to Ei, he cast a spell and released the judge of Jigoku. He was beefed up and ethereal. We killed him and went back to the decider as requested.

Minstrel and Shyla were voted MVP. Minstrel got steel gladiator boots, .5 10hp. Shyla decided to pick a purloin aura book. Scinilescent gloves were aslo available .1 1mr 7mana, deciding infernites were just as good shyla passed on taking them. Alot of medium level eq was passed out with each team voting on who gets a pick. Shival, Annie, Ditheca and a few others donated eq/tokens to make sure everyone got something. 25 drachma was also awarded to each team member. Overall this was a very well thought out quest. I would have like to explore the area more during the quest but ths sheer mayhem kept me from being able to see much. More carnage would have been good as well.

Special thanks to my team and especially Shival, Vanyel, Zukt, Ken, Tinkles who deciphered the clues pretty quickly and helped us finish early enough to kill the judge before the good group arrived. I would also like to give a shout out to Asyral for spending alot of time planning this quest. Congrats Asryal on Demigod!! You deserve it. Great job leading the good team Shyla, hope you knew evil would prevail in the end. Finishing the task first secured us the first pick of eq, with the next piece rotating to the other group.

Mike

PS Thank Asryal next time you see him. :twisted:
Medios

Postby 13 » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:35 am

Damn

[quote:2vbx1d8h] Shyla decided to pick a purloin aura book.[/quote:2vbx1d8h]

Way to go! Why in the world did you take an INGAME sb that
people will help you cycle for instead of the QUEST EQ you could have
given out to someone in your group who did want it?

Confused,
!3
The perfect blend of poetry and meanness..
Hall of Fame Avatar Poster

Postby brand » Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:26 am

I'm with 13, don't understand this one. However, she was leader of the good team... and I remember what my buddy Dark Helmet said about good... :!:
brand
Triple 40 Poster

Postby 13 » Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:51 pm

My bad, Shyla got eq AND the spellbook, even though her team lost. Someone please explain.
The perfect blend of poetry and meanness..
Hall of Fame Avatar Poster

Postby brand » Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:55 pm

:twisted:
brand
Triple 40 Poster

Return to General Chat (Registered)