Playerbase

Use this forum for general discussions

Playerbase

Postby *Splork* » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:55 pm

Every summer our numbers dwindle down and our playerbase seems to shrink. We really need those of you around to start actively posting reviews and recruitment's on sites such as TMC, TMS, Mudbytes, and Mudportal. I believe this summer is extremely important to try to build our playerbase back up to where it was.

Actively recruiting on the above mentioned sites by our players and Immortals will help bring players back. We have been bantering around the idea of "newbie weekends" where lowbies will be rewarded with extra exp and gold, maybe its time we pick a couple of weekends a month and actively push these days on those sites to try to recruit?

Any other ideas in this area are welcomed...

Splork
*Splork*
Site Admin

Re: Playerbase

Postby Toxis » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:01 pm

I haven't been around because I'm working on finishing my book and starting another. Work at factory has been very slow and I need alternative money source coming in. I miss all my old friends.
-Tox
Toxis
Triple 40 Poster

Postby DarkArtist » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:54 pm

Promoting specific days is a good idea. I would participate in such efforts until this fall when I come back in earnest.
DarkArtist
Double 40 Poster

Postby Josiah » Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:53 am

I haven't been around because of um... not really sure. I'm playing far less games than I used to, maybe I'm just getting old. I continue to watch for upcoming areas and features with interest, and of course vote for slothmud!
Josiah
Double 40 Poster

Return to General Chat (Registered)