New Years Day Games

Check for upcoming quests or area openers!

New Years Day Games

Postby *juggleblood* » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:30 pm

Depending on numbers and level of interest, I may run some games on New Year's Day. The format would be something along the lines of groups of 3-4 people competing in a scavenger hunt. The hunt would either be for mobs or objects. If mobs, each team would have their own designated room to deliver the mobiles to. If objects, then each team receives a special container to put items in.

Category could be absolutely anything, for example, "mammals", "mobs under level 20", "objs with wood in name"...anything...

The main rule would be, You can't touch a mob if a player from another team is already present in room and you can't harass other players in any way. 'Touch' to be interpreted in the widest possible meaning, i.e. no cast, no fight, no steal from, no push, no talk to, no nothing. If another team already in room, move on.

Prizes tbd. Time tbd, leaning toward 11AM Server Time, but will depend on numbers and interest.
Talk to the clown.
*juggleblood*
Hall of Fame Avatar Poster

Re: New Years Day Games

Postby Josiah » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:51 pm

That sounds fabulous! Sorry I'll miss it.
Josiah
Double 40 Poster

Postby Gorka » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:36 pm

Thanks JB, nice to have a different quest where everyone can contribute more equally.
Gimme a G! Gimme a ORKA!
Gorka

Postby *juggleblood* » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:41 pm

After cajolling the reluctant players into competing with each other, the end result was that team Sledgehammer defeated team Mus twice. The categories were "pieces of creatures" and "raw plants, herbs, and fungi".

The winners each walked away with 2 random gems and the losers 1.
Talk to the clown.
*juggleblood*
Hall of Fame Avatar Poster

Return to Quest Announcements