Changelog 2016-12-22

Code changes, new spells/skills/songs, etc

Changelog 2016-12-22

Postby *teker* » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:48 pm

Breeze's adjustments to the gem upgrade rate should be in place. I believe the change is beneficial to the players.

Made more fixes in the practice code so that "practice av" will show avatar skills where as "practice avatar s" will show only avatar sight.

Added more fixes to the counters. Hopefully it'll clean up some of the group counter issues. From what I can tell, the solo counters seem to be working correctly when solo. I played for about an hour and the values matched my xp and gold gains.

Fixed a bug that crashed when players got auto-rented while shapeshifted.

There were a bunch of additional internal changes that should not be visible at this point.
*teker*
Triple 40 Poster

Re: Changelog 2016-12-22

Postby *teker* » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:12 pm

And I broke practice without any arguments. It does work by class or spell name. I've got a fix that I'll get in tomorrow to fix this issue.
*teker*
Triple 40 Poster

Changelog 2017-Jan-07

Postby *Breeze* » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:15 am

committed change to rebirth.
1/2 of each av shop purchase applied to to rebirth chars

rebirth chars not eligible for extra 3x40 eq

no longer doing rebirth shop (mainly because I don't need people questioning my integrity and trying to force me to do things I am not willing to.. you know who you are. ... )

changes live whenever teker pulls code and reboots

new help file for rebirth.. updated as I decide what to allow. changes applied to already rebirthed chars as neccessary.

help file is 2.final authority on help file

using bugged skills (skills that should be locked out but aren't due to rebirth bugs ) is cheating .. (exception is auto skills....) Working on fixing it. use at own peril. the more I have to check logs the more annoyed I will be. use at own risk.

emailing me more than once asking for exception to rebirth policy is a mistake. don't do it.

normal non aggressive/naggy email are gladly accepted

et al... usw. usf.
*Breeze*

Return to Mud changes and New Stuff