Changelog 2016-12-12

Code changes, new spells/skills/songs, etc

Changelog 2016-12-12

Postby *teker* » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:38 pm

Breeze's new gem pop code should be in place.

Call of the cullien has been modified so that old and new gems should both work and can be intermixed.

I hadn't mentioned it previously, but last week I increased the maximum number of carried items to 200 and the maximum number of rentable items to 175.

I added a new config bonus that boosts group gold. Requires a group of 4 or more. It's not anything super massive but it's something.

I also did some research on the experience to gold ratio needed to level. It basically shows that low levels require more gold (per experience point) whereas higher levels require more experience. I think it'll be some useful data for our builders when they look at how much experience and gold mobiles produce.

I'm still trying to get the counters nailed down - hopefully we're getting closer. If you see strange issues, please post the full output in the counters thread and I'll take a look at it. I'm now including money gained from selling items in the shops. It appears that we're missing some experience and bonus honor which I'll keep looking for.
*teker*
Triple 40 Poster

Re: Changelog 2016-12-12

Postby *teker* » Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:53 pm

*teker* wrote:Call of the cullien has been modified so that old and new gems should both work and can be intermixed.

To clarify: If you have a few "an amber" and a few "a amber", you can combine the two groups to produce "an amber rune".
*teker*
Triple 40 Poster

Return to Mud changes and New Stuff