Changelog 2016-11-28

Code changes, new spells/skills/songs, etc

Changelog 2016-11-28

Postby *teker* » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:34 pm

Mostly bug fixes:
- Practice <avatar skill> should work now
- Fixed an issue with objects loading into containers. Noel should pop a lot more books now.
- Default user prompt now includes fight percentage

I also fixed one issue in the eql list hoping that it would show the areas correctly. But I'm seeing this morning that the same issue exists in the other files and the list appears to be broken. I'll try to get it done today with a plan to reboot tomorrow with the fixes in place.

Also - WARNING FOR PLAYERS - I've enabled a new feature that allows builders to create custom attacks when mobs aggressively start fights with players. That means instead of a mob "hitting" you, they may start using the existing spells or skills or something custom that a builder comes up with. I still need to document the feature for the builders to use, but don't be surprised if you end up taking a lightning bolt (or something worse) to the face without warning from an aggressive mob.
*teker*
Triple 40 Poster

Re: Changelog 2016-11-28

Postby *teker* » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:13 pm

The last few crashes this week have been fixed and the code is live after the crash last night. I've got a fix for the excessive "phase dooring" that will be in next reboot/crash.

I also fixed the code where mobs die from blood loss - you'll find coins in their corpses now.
*teker*
Triple 40 Poster

Re: Changelog 2016-11-28

Postby *teker* » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:03 pm

EQList is showing data now but the restricts are wrong. I'm trying to push a file from the test server over which may be incomplete. Worst case, I'll look to reboot on Monday which will get any and all pending fixes in place.
*teker*
Triple 40 Poster

Return to Mud changes and New Stuff