immolation

Information about the necro class

immolation

Postby iain » Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:03 pm

I'd like to see a necro skill or spell called immolation like the demon thingy in warcraft 3. Would create a burning shield around the body of the necro that would do damage each round to the mob they are in melee combat with. It could either be a low level low damage sort of bonus thing that would be nice when combined in a big group with several necros. Or make it so that it works like bone armor or shield of thorns in that it causes damage back to a mob each time it hits a char with immolation up.
iain

Re: immolation

Postby Leaf » Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:18 pm

[quote="iain":17nmedfv]I'd like to see a necro skill or spell called immolation like the demon thingy in warcraft 3. Would create a burning shield around the body of the necro that would do damage each round to the mob they are in melee combat with. It could either be a low level low damage sort of bonus thing that would be nice when combined in a big group with several necros. Or make it so that it works like bone armor or shield of thorns in that it causes damage back to a mob each time it hits a char with immolation up.[/quote:17nmedfv]

You and your silly dreams :)
Leaf

Postby 13 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:27 pm

heh I bet you would
Hall of Fame Avatar Poster

Return to Necromancer