Mythic forms skill

Information about the druid class

Mythic forms skill

Postby Filk » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:16 am

It seems that skill description isnt updated from s3. What it is doing now?
Fluffy
Filk
Double 40 Poster

Re: Mythic forms skill

Postby Marvel » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:28 pm

Allows you to shift into mythic forms? You still need to wear items to be able to shift into some of them?
Marvel
40 Prime Poster

Postby Filk » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:48 am

Problem is there is no mythic forms now, due to "help forms". And even no tarantula, neither seadragon forms anymore. And forms level are not match. You maybe still need items to shift into 2 left forms, but what mythic form is used for then? Kinda broken or useless skill, untill you can say what exactly it is doing.

Maybe its time to check it and fix help file? Or even redo skill to really do something, since it seems that it dont fit with current system on its own.
Fluffy
Filk
Double 40 Poster

Postby Filk » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:42 am

Well, i invistigated a bit more. Seems skills really just allows using of special items to shift into 2 forms which left from form updates: phoenix and piasa. That is 7x40 and 9x40 forms.

We get myhic form skill on av8. And it simply doing nothing on that level. And doing nothing for long time, until 7x40, since most ppl get 8av around 5x40.

Not to count, that these forms arent that powerfull at all kinda. I will not be able to test it anytime soon, but that what i heard from Dr and Primal.

I suggest to change that skill.

Maybe skill should do something else?
Adding any new posibilities instead of allowing use items for shift, since that thing dont really work atm.

Maybe granting ability to point in groups for some tankish or even for all forms.
Maybe make that skill 9x40 with hard to get book allowing shifting into something powerfull. Even piasa, but buff it then to be really mythic and worth using.
Maybe allow orders to druids awaken summons while in forms(And guess add new creatures tier behind 6x40).
Maybe just remove it from the game, or make it 8x40 allowing use of 8x40+ forms. Maybe with buffing these
worms at same time.
I understand, there are too much maybies. But any change to make skill working would be good to be honest.

We dont have much druids around. Least popular class. Maybe more changes in it will make it more attractive for players?
Fluffy
Filk
Double 40 Poster

Return to Druid