cleric necromancers

Information about the cleric class

Postby jezer » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:06 pm

He also has stoat... when he's not dead on BH... :twisted:
"Don’t let me become the man that I say that I despise."
jezer
Hall of Fame Avatar Poster

Postby Weasel » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:41 pm

[quote="marge":2nhsr3kh][quote="Weasel":2nhsr3kh].. makes me consider quitting just thinking about it.. grrr..[/quote:2nhsr3kh]

This is really funny when you remember that Weasel has 2 chars: Weasel and Ferret.

BOTH chars are Wa/ma/cl/th :!: :twisted:

By the way this also Rub's classo and I think it beats any quad caster classo hands down.[/quote:2nhsr3kh]

I actually have 7 characters of my own, plus a few others I have access to but don't use. Ferret was made before the new classes even existed, and gets all the hand-down eq from Weasel, as well as serving as a rescue char at times, and that's about it. More importantly though, only [i:2nhsr3kh]one[/i:2nhsr3kh] of my other characters is Warrior prime, and that one was given to me (Makari). The rest have varying primes, and I even have a couple with new classes. *shock*

Nice try at invalidating my point though, but you failed.
Weasel

Postby marge » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:44 pm

I've prolly asked this b4 but I forget. Does Weasel have -12?
marge
40 Prime Poster

Postby Weasel » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:40 am

yup.
Weasel

Postby Rynquald » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:23 am

[quote="marge":2qy7ih34]Marge by comparison, with 2200hp -12 piasa / fluidity/ haste/wraithform/bunny is pretty drained after just hitting the spectral and shuggoth guards. Piasa has no initial attack, no parry, and can't damn or blind. Those 2200 hps go down more than twice as fast as rubs. [/quote:2qy7ih34]

Piasa isn't really useful for killing multiple smallish mobs imo. It's a lot better suited to killing a single large one. It's also often worth damning a mob before fleeing to shift, and it's not as good as blind, but fog is your friend.

Fighting like a druid is a completely different playstyle than any other class, it of course takes time to get used to and master.

You're right though, 2200 hp is deceptively little piasa-style.
Be quiet or i'll stab you quiet -BM
Rynquald
Triple 40 Poster

Postby jezer » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:28 am

Weasel told me who all his alts are...

Badger, Ferret, Fisher, Grison, Marten, Otter, Polecat, Stoat, Mink, Tayra and Wolverine.

All of them wa ma cl th and all of them look at you strangely. You see if Weasel dies he needs Badger to Get Weasel, but if Badger dies getting Weasel, he needs Ferret to get Badger to get Weasel. So if Otter dies trying to get Marten, who died trying to rescue Weasel doing a CR for Stoat, Polecat who does the CR for Otter can wear the same eq as Weasel. It's perfectly logical. No, Really.
jezer

Postby marge » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:49 am

hrm, a tayra looks like a cross between a sloth and a weasel:

[img:1ppdmo8k]http://www.pesc.org.br/assist/imagens/animais/cod51.jpg[/img:1ppdmo8k]
marge
40 Prime Poster

Postby jezer » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:34 am

Hey, no weasel pr0ns on the crier. :twisted:
jezer

Postby Weasel » Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:03 am

LOL Jezer!

and yeah you're right Marge.. that Tayra [i:9mig6s1z]does[/i:9mig6s1z] look like a cross between a weasel and a sloth.. never seen one before.
Weasel

Postby Bazilus » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:17 am

[quote="Weasel":2f0j91qi]Relativity check: try to solo anything even [i:2f0j91qi]close[/i:2f0j91qi] to what Marge's char can do with all the pets plus Piaza, but try it with an old school Warrior.. then you'd have something to [i:2f0j91qi]really[/i:2f0j91qi] be steamed over. ..and then be told repeatedly to stfu, stop whining, and make another char.. makes me consider quitting just thinking about it.. grrr..[/quote:2f0j91qi]

Old Scholl warrior can run solo very well. Not like some new classo, takes some more time...

Bazilus the Crazy Python
Last edited by Bazilus on Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bazilus
Double 40 Poster

Postby Bazilus » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:21 am

[quote="marge":37dyeixz]For comparison sake, Rub can tear thru Ryleh, clearing out all the guards/gugs/shambers/etc. He can even hit shuggoth lord, stab it, defy pain, and blast it down. He can solo leng in a couple runs if he saves up a few corpses to keep making fresh bunnies, because he's able to get the damn, web, and acid blind in and then parry a good percentage of the attacks that make it through -12ac and debuffs. And he only carries his ac set and regen. I don't even bother with a damage mode since I got -12.[/quote:37dyeixz]

Take Drangr buff him, debuff Leng with slow, it easy bc mob perma blind and chop it down.

Bazilus the Crazy Python
Bazilus
Double 40 Poster

Postby Bazilus » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:36 am

[quote="Weasel":22iu2gcf]LOL Jezer!

and yeah you're right Marge.. that Tayra [i:22iu2gcf]does[/i:22iu2gcf] look like a cross between a weasel and a sloth.. never seen one before.[/quote:22iu2gcf]

Nice family of chars, Weasel :D

Bazilus the Crazy Python
Bazilus
Double 40 Poster

Previous

Return to Cleric