S.M.A.C.

Scripts for wintin.

Just want to see how many people found this usefull...

I found it usefull!
38%
What a waste of time...
63%

Total votes : 8

S.M.A.C.

Postby Zeizel » Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:47 am

For any fellow anglers out there, I created for myself the 'fish' and 'nofish' commands. Simply type 'fish' to begin fishing, and 'nofish' to stop automatically fishing (you will still need to 'reelin' your current cast).

Hope *someone* finds it usefull, or at least fun :-P

[code:11hh1wz6]#alias {fish} {/action {^You pull your arm back and try to cast out your line, but it gets all tangled up. Try again.} {castout};/action {^You feel a very solid pull on your line!} {reelin;castout};/action {^Your line suddenly jumps to life... FISH ON!!!} {reelin;castout};castout} {G|Fishing}
#alias {nofish} {/unaction {You feel a very solid pull on your line!};/unaction {You pull your arm back and try to cast out your line, but it gets all tangled up. Try again.};/unaction {Your line suddenly jumps to life... FISH ON!!!}} {G|Fishing}
[/code:11hh1wz6]
Zeizel

Postby Zeizel » Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:51 pm

I just realized that I forgot to mention my script changes the command character to '/'. (I couldn't stand pressing '#')

If you don't have your script making this change, just replace /action with #action and /unaction with #unaction.

---------

I also want to point out that I realize this is a very simple script. I was fishing and gossipping the other day, and got a little bored. When a geek gets bored, he's just gotta code _something_ ;-).

I found myself using this a number of times after I first wrote it, so I thought maybe someone else would be interested.
Zeizel

Return to WinTin Scripts