Eq Popping For Coins

This is the place to come if you are looking to trade some equipment.

Eq Popping For Coins

Postby jezer » Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:53 am

Getting kind of bored with sloth, thought I might offer this for a while and see how it goes.

I'm offering to pop your cp's/eq's for coins. Rates are as follows...

.25 of a run = 75k per cycle (min 500k)
.50 of a run = 150k per cycle (min 1m)
.75 of a run = 225k per cycle (min 1.5m)
1 run = 300k per cycle (min 2m)
1.5 runs = 450k per cycle (min 3m)
2 runs = 600k per cycle (min 4m)
etc...

I will refuse any work I don't want.
The total amount is ONLY payable if I pop the item.
If you doubt my honesty, I won't deal with you.
A run consists of me using 900 mana shifted (2300hp, -12ac, 7 attacks @ +26dam)
Any eq I agree to pop, but is not paid for in full, remains my property to do with whatsoever I see fit.

For Example, you want to pop gloves of the yellow rose, it's going to be about <.5 of a run. If I pop him first time, it's going to cost 1m, if it takes me 20 cycles it's going to cost, 3m.

Speak to Apprentice in game if you want me to try for something.
jezer
Hall of Fame Avatar Poster

Postby jezer » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:50 am

A thick beam of frost sprays forth from your body, hitting the Phoenix square in the chest.
The Phoenix is dead! R.I.P.
You are taking the first steps along the way to redemption.
Total exp for kill is 7854903.
Your blood freezes as you hear the Phoenix's death cry.
You get a clipped feather from the corpse of the Phoenix that's on the ground.

The bank teller tells you 'Kull just deposited 2000000 coins into your account.'

give feather kull
Ok.

Kull shows his approval by clapping his small hands together.

I'm awesome! :twisted:

<688hp 149ma 125mv -1.8ac -2al 1324152700xp +67mr>
e
[color=red:2owxxc9n]Alas, you cannot go that way...[/color:2owxxc9n]

Did I just walk into the wall? Maybe... :oops: :evil:
jezer

Postby Dragoth » Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:53 pm

Cycle Joraine for me in temple ruins.
Crown of a Dead King.
Dragoth
Triple 40 Poster

Postby jezer » Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:01 am

Ok, response has been pretty good from my offer to pop eq for coins. However some problems have come up, and so I'm going to change the way I work a little.

A lot of people want clipped feathers... but no one wants to commit to paying for how long it takes. I can understand this... I killed phoenix exactly 50 times and then got GIVEN my feather. So I'm going to offer two services... a 'Priority Service' and a 'Common Service.'

PRIORITY SERVICE

There are richer players that are willing to pay per the run and I will give these people my priority. If your willing to commit to me, I am willing to commit to you. If you get lucky, like a person did last night, you get the potion of mystical powers for 6m. The next one that auctioned to the public went for 15m. So if you want priority... if you want if now, no matter the cost, I'll give you priority service, and if I get lucky, you'll get a very cheap price.

COMMON SERVICE

For all the other people out there wanting feathers etc... since your not willing to commit... for reasons I understand, I am also not willing to commit... so if I pop this item it will go to the block and the highest bidder wins. So by all means tell me what you want, but if your not willing to commit to buying the item, it will go to the block for the highest bidder.

Might I add, if the mob that pops the item you want is less than one run, committing is probably a good option.

Regards,
Apprentice
jezer

Postby jezer » Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:09 am

Just to clarify for the priority people... prices haven't changed, I'm just changing the system for all those who want stuff but don't want to pay... :twisted:

Might I add... within 24hrs one priority person had all the cp's to the tome of the ancients and another a potion of mystical powers. There is a chance you could end up paying more... but so far turn around on orders has been less than 24hrs... subject to demand, fast repop, and random numbers of course!
jezer

Postby Dragoth » Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:21 pm

Ok im confused, does that mean you are not going to pop my crown of a dead king for me or umm ?

Prioritize me!
Dragoth
Triple 40 Poster

Postby jezer » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:44 pm

I never figured it would be like this... It’s been an interesting journey.

I thought popping eq would be a harmless way to get coins for a clan regen vault... to get me out of the “lyme blues” of buying devil skins and stat points... it’s been that... but there has been a other side I had no idea would come with the territory.

I’m finding “contempt” amongst other players for my new found wealth, and because you are doing something for someone else... there is this power thing going on... and it makes people desperate.

People I didn’t think too much of have proved to be great and fair customers, and I’ll treat them in the same way... other people who always seemed to be the people who helped others and I thought were legends in a morality sense, can actually be quite demanding and envious.

The politics of this are already starting to threaten what was always just meant to be fun. I never figured it would be like this... I may have to stop doing this soon... I had no idea it would be like this, is it really worth it?
jezer

Postby Tap » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:49 pm

[quote="jezer":1dux98k1]

I’m finding “contempt” amongst other players for my new found wealth, and because you are doing something for someone else... there is this power thing going on... and it makes people desperate.

People I didn’t think too much of have proved to be great and fair customers, and I’ll treat them in the same way... other people who always seemed to be the people who helped others and I thought were legends in a morality sense, can actually be quite demanding and envious.

[/quote:1dux98k1]

[img:1dux98k1]http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/crying.gif[/img:1dux98k1]
Tap

Postby jezer » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:52 pm

Did daddy hit you again Tap? :twisted:
"Don’t let me become the man that I say that I despise."
jezer

Postby Tap » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:53 pm

Hey I like you, even though you are a pompous ass.
8)
Tap

Postby *juggleblood* » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:23 am

The rise of the piasa has been the death of eq groups. Popping eq for people for coins just accentuates that point I suppose. I don't see a problem with it tho. People been cycling eq for sale for a long time. I imagine once you get enough coins for your vaults etc, you'll get bored with it. So until then there will just be some happy players who picked up some good eq at a decent price. It's a win win. Big eq groups were really doomed from the moment they put in 2 classes that can bring so much force to bear against a single mob. People moan about druids being overpowered, but I don't see it. Druid and Necro are challenging classes.
Talk to the clown.
*juggleblood*

Postby Sind » Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:14 am

laff
it has nothing to do with necros or druwids or whoever
just remove mare, and welcome back eq groups :)
Sind
40 Prime Poster

Postby brady » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:09 am

[quote="Sind":1tsf906u]laff
it has nothing to do with necros or druwids or whoever
just remove mare, and welcome back eq groups :)[/quote:1tsf906u]

Who cares if someone wants to make 3 runs at something to get it dead? It is boring and a little silly. Coins are about as easy to get as xp though so have at it. I wish there was such an enterprise when I didn't know how to play.
brady
Triple 40 Poster

Postby brady » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:18 am

[quote="juggleblood":33ydq4v8] Big eq groups were really doomed from the moment they put in 2 classes that can bring so much force to bear against a single mob. [/quote:33ydq4v8]

How many years ago was that? I don't think that's the problem.
brady
Triple 40 Poster

Postby Krok » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:17 pm

Damn, did someone teach Brady how to play? :/
From Russia with love.
Krok
Triple 40 Poster

Next

Return to The Emporium