WTB: Tiger Fur Cloaks

This is the place to come if you are looking to trade some equipment.

WTB: Tiger Fur Cloaks

Postby jezer » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:00 pm

I'm needing two... Don't have lyme vault to store temp cp's and at least one of the mobs needs a small spec group.

So paying coins I guess... Send me a message or contact Apprentice in game. I don't have much to trade... although I do have chars with mainly monk orientated dam or AC gear. I also potentially have a JDD to trade.

I'd also be interested in buying the cp's if I can get a full set to forge in the same day, so they didn't.... *poof*
jezer
Hall of Fame Avatar Poster

Postby jezer » Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:26 pm

On this point... is it possible to chop the spiritualist in Tony's solo... stupid idea? What spec weapon should I use, what is the chances of chopping self and dying? Any advice?

Also, whats the info on Ao Ping... (he's the only one I haven't tried yet.)
jezer

Postby Rynquald » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:46 pm

It's been a while, but I don't think spiritualist hits hard enough to be infeasible to solo. If you have a char with ac, you can pretty much just lead with damn and try to land a quick acid blind (if you have mage), then self-heal and pray for chops. A nightmare will help of course.

If you're looking to solo with a low-ac caster and have a healthy disregard for your safety you can just take the hits and spam heals at yourself, but that's pretty inefficient.

Macus are almost always the best specs to use, although if you want to gut you'll need an actual specularem. If you do want to gut it would still be best to wield a macu for most of the fight and just switch at ph though.

And the chances of chopping yourself are slim, I wouldn't worry about that danger compared to the danger of the mob.
Be quiet or i'll stab you quiet -BM
Rynquald
Triple 40 Poster

Postby Leaf » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:33 pm

I forgot which char did, but was also a mage prime, Pi was it???

He had ac-10 and was used a nightmare to stop the regen. I believe on avg
it took him about 3-5 runs.
Leaf

WTB/WTT: Rings!

Postby jezer » Thu May 22, 2008 10:44 pm

I've long gotten my Tiger Fur Cloaks... Thanks to Yasik, Weasel and Assirian for helping me out. What I am chasing now is...

*1 x Inked-Eye Ring (Kalamari - UD2)
*2 x Signet Ring of the Lost Cross (Chapel)

If you have these available for trade/sale... send me a tell.
jezer

Postby brady » Fri May 23, 2008 8:32 am

[quote="Leaf":2jq755rv]I forgot which char did, but was also a mage prime, Pi was it???

He had ac-10 and was used a nightmare to stop the regen. I believe on avg
it took him about 3-5 runs.[/quote:2jq755rv]

Sure, it is soloable. Instead of a nightmare, I'd bring a few eud corpses with me so it was really just one long run with short breaks. Sure, I died a few times but I got my own cloak.
brady
Triple 40 Poster

Return to The Emporium